• ARCHIVES 
  • » this game is to describe the location of your crush! :wow::D yah! your crush! don't worry you do not need to describe his/her name :D just give the letters or innitials :D =D i'll s

Pages: 12

this game is to describe the location of your crush! :wow::D yah! your crush! don't worry you do not need to describe his/her name :D just give the letters or innitials :D =D i'll s

el_chinito03
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: this game is to describe the location of your crush! :wow::D yah! your crush! don't worry you do not need to describe his/her name :D just give the letters or innitials :D =D i'll s

she is in angeles city .... =D
emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: this game is to describe the location of your crush! :wow::D yah! your crush! don't worry you do not need to describe his/her name :D just give the letters or innitials :D =D i'll s

he is in valenzuela city! hehe
eun hwa
» n00b
1969-12-31

:rose: he's now in korea :eh: 그는 한국안에 지금 이다 ;] :wallbash:... i miss him so much.. grggrr i want to go home now!!! but i will finish my english lessons here in th phil... :crybaby:
obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]hiir in Eptok . :eh:[/b]
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

She's in Caloocan. In Bagumbong to be exact!
HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[spoiler]...Quezon..i think :paranoid:[/spoiler] :wallbash: dont kill me pls
closedeyeswillseenothing
» FTalker
1969-12-31

sheat... :wallbash: she's in Quezon..
raphael_marcos
» Banned
1969-12-31

she's already in pasig...:crybaby:
kolopol123
» FTalker
1969-12-31

UPS 5 here in p'que..
franz321
» n00b
1969-12-31

in mabalcat pampanga
witchcraftlady
» FTalker
1969-12-31

my crush is staying here in Philippines...ahehe...Cebu
♥xoxo_18♥
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]he's in cdo[/b]

Last edited by ♥xoxo_18♥ (2008-04-15 06:27:40)

misscuppycake
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

he's in his house... :) haha :kiss:
youandmearemeanttobe
» n00b
1969-12-31

laguna....he's dying.hahahahaha
nElOu
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]i don't know where in he right now..:D[/b]
kolopol123
» FTalker
1969-12-31

opsss new location hahah she's on goodwill2 already my neighbor.. :D
misscuppycake
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

in a subdivision.. :D
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

shes still my crush.. grahh!! shes from planet japan..
nathaliepink
» n00b
1969-12-31

he's in japan :)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » this game is to describe the location of your crush! :wow::D yah! your crush! don't worry you do not need to describe his/her name :D just give the letters or innitials :D =D i'll s

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:06

[ 9 queries - 0.022 second ]
Privacy Policy