• ARCHIVES 
  • » this game is to describe the location of your crush! :wow::D yah! your crush! don't worry you do not need to describe his/her name :D just give the letters or innitials :D =D i'll s

Pages: 12

this game is to describe the location of your crush! :wow::D yah! your crush! don't worry you do not need to describe his/her name :D just give the letters or innitials :D =D i'll s

mhedge
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

this game is to describe the location of your crush! :wow::D yah! your crush! don't worry you do not need to describe his/her name :D just give the letters or innitials :D =D i'll s

this game is to describe the location of your crush! :wow::D yah! your crush! don't worry you do not need to describe his/her name :D just give the letters or innitials :D =D i'll start: her location is manaoag pangasinan philipines! :wow::D
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: this game is to describe the location of your crush! :wow::D yah! your crush! don't worry you do not need to describe his/her name :D just give the letters or innitials :D =D i'll s

hmmm.. my crush is staying now at laguna. :lol:
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: this game is to describe the location of your crush! :wow::D yah! your crush! don't worry you do not need to describe his/her name :D just give the letters or innitials :D =D i'll s

my crush is in the palembang... =D
ewenessgALLore
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[color=violet] my crush is in carcar city, cebu!wohooo..:D [/color]
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

my crush is in taguig city philippines...:D
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

my crush in bandung city
judajammers
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

philippines and from [i]somewhere out there[/i]. hahaha. just guess where.
mhizhe
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

he's from somewhere.. far from me.. i wish he's here.. :(
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

uuhh? metro manila :xd
philixre
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

He's from the Philippines maybe manila??? hhahahah!!
RossVolturi
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

my crush is at the Philippines bulacan i think
amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

he's in dasmariñas, cavite;)
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

He's in Cebu now. Lol.
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

His [i]Current[/i] Location is [b]Fatal Frame[/b]. ROTFF. :lol:
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

My crushes are all Philppines, Indonesia and Malaysia :eh:
ardnyk22
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hes in laguna. :D
_berii.^ü
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i don't know. maybe in their house!? haha. :lol:
lianne143
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=hotpink][b]he's in cebu..!!!![/b][/color][/align]
/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

[b] my crush is in his house ^^ aha in DAU... [/b]
yna_16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

he's in [b]laguna:|[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » this game is to describe the location of your crush! :wow::D yah! your crush! don't worry you do not need to describe his/her name :D just give the letters or innitials :D =D i'll s

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:45

[ 12 queries - 0.023 second ]
Privacy Policy