• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hi...I'm just new to this site and I'd like to introduce myself! :) My names jojie, im from sweden and im 22 years old. I'm currently on my first term at the International Academy of Film and Tele

Pages: 12

Hi...I'm just new to this site and I'd like to introduce myself! :) My names jojie, im from sweden and im 22 years old. I'm currently on my first term at the International Academy of Film and Tele

chubbs
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Hi...I'm just new to this site and I'd like to introduce myself! :) My names jojie, im from sweden and im 22 years old. I'm currently on my first term at the International Academy of Film and Tele

Hi...I'm just new to this site and I'd like to introduce myself! :) My names jojie, im from sweden and im 22 years old. I'm currently on my first term at the International Academy of Film and Television [url=http://www.filmschool.ph](IAFT)[/url] . I initially took journalism in college but got frustrated with sitting in class doing exercises after exercises. I wanted to create something tangible and substantial. One Google search led me to IAFT and the rest is history. Now im in the process of editing my own film. A film that I wrote, I directed, and produced. I'd like to meet people in this forum make friends and share ideas on certain issues. Hope you'll welcome me here. :penguin:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Hi...I'm just new to this site and I'd like to introduce myself! :) My names jojie, im from sweden and im 22 years old. I'm currently on my first term at the International Academy of Film and Tele

Hello there... Nice intro.. =) Welcome to ftalk.. and pls be guided by the rules here.. and have fun postin too =)
bembi
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: Hi...I'm just new to this site and I'd like to introduce myself! :) My names jojie, im from sweden and im 22 years old. I'm currently on my first term at the International Academy of Film and Tele

^ hi Jojie < im Antonette welcome to ftalk Please read & follow our rules enjoy posting see u around :D
PrincessLeigh
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk.. enjoy your stay your course is IAFT.. that's nice
Gela5555
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Welcome :lol: :arrow: I'm Angielah
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hi welcome to ftalk
neaz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk..have fun posting
campus_crashers
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hi jojie welcome to ftalk
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk!!! :D
imnotemo_18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk ! enjoy .
alyssamodesto
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=maroon]wow! you're into filmmaking. i'm kinda into photography and directing. that's what i'm gonna take in college. hehe welcome to ftalk by the way! enjoy here and don't forget to read and follow the rules see you around! :)[/color]
uolessej
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk. im jesselou byt he way and i'm a journalism student. =)
kawaiiprincezz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk!! see u around,,
ashnae16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hi there... welcome to ftalk!!! :D enjoy and keep posting... follow the rules too... =)
bhea_jean
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

wc to ftalk!! :D
cudly_girl_003
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hello.. welcome to ftalk! Enjoy.. :D
amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk!
chezkavelasco
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center]welcome to ftalk. :) see yah around. =)[/align]
klhengcleng_xoxo101
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice intro ! bette rif you make your SIGGY.=) enjoy!
angieli_kawaii
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

eow jolie.. i'm angieli.. weLcome to Ftalk don't 4get to read the rules.. see you around
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Hi...I'm just new to this site and I'd like to introduce myself! :) My names jojie, im from sweden and im 22 years old. I'm currently on my first term at the International Academy of Film and Tele

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:32

[ 10 queries - 0.040 second ]
Privacy Policy