• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hi...I'm just new to this site and I'd like to introduce myself! :) My names jojie, im from sweden and im 22 years old. I'm currently on my first term at the International Academy of Film and Tele

Pages: 12

Hi...I'm just new to this site and I'd like to introduce myself! :) My names jojie, im from sweden and im 22 years old. I'm currently on my first term at the International Academy of Film and Tele

jasmine_25men
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Hi...I'm just new to this site and I'd like to introduce myself! :) My names jojie, im from sweden and im 22 years old. I'm currently on my first term at the International Academy of Film and Tele

Hello. Welcome to Ftalk forums!
denimboi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: Hi...I'm just new to this site and I'd like to introduce myself! :) My names jojie, im from sweden and im 22 years old. I'm currently on my first term at the International Academy of Film and Tele

Welcome to ftalk! :ninja: Enjoy here!
u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[color=#FF0000][b]welcum to ftalk.. enjoy your stay hir! nice intro... by the way.. i'm jannie lynn[/b][/color]
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk! :D
erikashae
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome 2 ftalk......... hope we can be good friends [b][/b] tc always...... :)and read the rules 1st......
scott159
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hi jojie... nice meeting u...
cla_15
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

oh youre from sweden...im from philippines! welcome to FT...this is such a nice site..Promise!:thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Hi...I'm just new to this site and I'd like to introduce myself! :) My names jojie, im from sweden and im 22 years old. I'm currently on my first term at the International Academy of Film and Tele

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:56

[ 9 queries - 0.033 second ]
Privacy Policy