• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]What is your message to him or her?[/b] [align=center]I wish dat der wil be one moment in my lyf werin gravity cannot pull tears from my eyes so atleast, even for a while, wen im in great pain, I

Pages: 123

[b]What is your message to him or her?[/b] [align=center]I wish dat der wil be one moment in my lyf werin gravity cannot pull tears from my eyes so atleast, even for a while, wen im in great pain, I

Gela5555
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[b]What is your message to him or her?[/b] [align=center]I wish dat der wil be one moment in my lyf werin gravity cannot pull tears from my eyes so atleast, even for a while, wen im in great pain, I

[b]What is your message to him or her?[/b] [align=center]I wish dat der wil be one moment in my lyf werin gravity cannot pull tears from my eyes so atleast, even for a while, wen im in great pain, I dont nid to cry..[/align]
misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [b]What is your message to him or her?[/b] [align=center]I wish dat der wil be one moment in my lyf werin gravity cannot pull tears from my eyes so atleast, even for a while, wen im in great pain, I

[quote]What is your message to him or her?[/quote] [b]:arrow: I'll just leave it to time and fate honie. .hope u'll be mine. .[/b]
switserenade
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [b]What is your message to him or her?[/b] [align=center]I wish dat der wil be one moment in my lyf werin gravity cannot pull tears from my eyes so atleast, even for a while, wen im in great pain, I

whats done is done theres no point of turning back i cant love u cause i dont want to be shattered again im tired of it
kawaiiprincezz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

it's okay if you are not the one for me,, i accept it,, even a quote describes what affects our relationship.. [i]"ang mganda, hindi tlaga bagay sa tnga,,"[/i] [whatever you do, a beautiful girl is not made for a stupid guy] :D
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

goodbye.. i hope to see you again... :cry: she's leave me... =(
neaz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

me im broken hearted msg to him: well i hope ur happy now with her..but i really love you..
closedeyeswillseenothing
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yeah... you gave me wings and taught me how to fly, but you'll never be able to let me fall and make me die.. :wallbash: is this related to this topic? :O :wallbash: :wallbash: :penguin:
Gela5555
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I hate you for loving you. I hope you see someone better than me.. Its over and Im ok..

Last edited by Gela5555 (2008-04-05 23:03:53)

jelean_pink18
» n00b
1969-12-31

yes ,,i am always... stil recovering i wish i had that chance to tell you how much you mean to me,, even though you walk away everytime i'm trying to do that.. i wish you'll do fine in a world where you live right now,, where u are always making "iwas" to the girl,, so called,, "me"
u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[color=#FF0000][b]i'm not broken hearted... but if i am i will say to him ...don't say sorry when the damage is done.. i won't cry because it's not my loss it's urs...[/b][/color]
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Not really. :| Like my mom always say.. [b]"If he comes back, he's yours. If he didnt, he never was.."[/b] Sad but i always keep that in mind.
maantots009
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i just have to say.. thank you +_+ i'll be missin' you pare..+_+
cassiopeia
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

well.. i should say im not broken.. haha.. well for my past.. i would say.. you've been a part of me.. thanks for coming to my life but then.. now your gone.. i must admit.. i totally miss you.. but then what can i do? just accept the fact that.. past will always be past.. anyways im into a relationship by now.. so im happy this time.. right gela????? :penguin: mishew bespren :penguin:
Gela5555
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=cassiopeia]well.. i should say im not broken.. haha.. well for my past.. i would say.. you've been a part of me.. thanks for coming to my life but then.. now your gone.. i must admit.. i totally miss you.. but then what can i do? just accept the fact that.. past will always be past.. anyways im into a relationship by now.. so im happy this time.. right gela????? :penguin: mishew bespren :penguin:[/quote] haha your right bespren cheray =) Ill miss him so badly.. :crybaby: and I miss you soo much bespren cheray!
_berii.^ü
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i don't know. uhm.maybe.? ~`msg to him. :: i miss you.:crybaby: i wish that the day when i first met you did not happen. it hurted me a lot, but i just can't be angry to you..:crybaby: (ngakx. haha. lols..)

Last edited by _berii.^ü (2008-04-07 10:40:17)

cassiopeia
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i mishew more bespren.. well..im now.. :cry:
kolopol123
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ahm..wat a good relationship we had but i think u just wasted all of it and of course my time u call me trash..its just ok then because its true im trash without u!....**** thats to u! hahah dude i still love u....:crybaby:
aprilcutie09
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[i]'i dunno if i'm broken hearted!'[/i] [b] BUT! [/b] i loved a guy, all my heart and life! WHAT DID HE DO?!?! waaaaaaaaah! acting.. peo it's true! [b]*BRoKeN*[/b]
aicah
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

yeah,, i am brokenhearted before,, he did not became my bf coz he loves another girl when i met him,, he already have gf he is just one of my past goodfriend..: ( but its ok. for now..=):thumbsup:

Last edited by aicah (2008-04-17 15:10:04)

kyulatrixia
» FTalker
1969-12-31

message to him.. why dont you love me the way id love you.. :crybaby:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]What is your message to him or her?[/b] [align=center]I wish dat der wil be one moment in my lyf werin gravity cannot pull tears from my eyes so atleast, even for a while, wen im in great pain, I

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:19

[ 11 queries - 0.073 second ]
Privacy Policy