• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]What is your message to him or her?[/b] [align=center]I wish dat der wil be one moment in my lyf werin gravity cannot pull tears from my eyes so atleast, even for a while, wen im in great pain, I

Pages: 123

[b]What is your message to him or her?[/b] [align=center]I wish dat der wil be one moment in my lyf werin gravity cannot pull tears from my eyes so atleast, even for a while, wen im in great pain, I

Gela5555
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]What is your message to him or her?[/b] [align=center]I wish dat der wil be one moment in my lyf werin gravity cannot pull tears from my eyes so atleast, even for a while, wen im in great pain, I

thanks to all who posted here.. I am a broken hearted one.. thats why I want to know what is your message to your past. thanks a lot from you guys. ;)
GLAMUROSA
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [b]What is your message to him or her?[/b] [align=center]I wish dat der wil be one moment in my lyf werin gravity cannot pull tears from my eyes so atleast, even for a while, wen im in great pain, I

4 him? dont u ever ever call me again i dont want 2 c u f*ck u
triciapink29
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

No.. I Am [quote]Who Are You.? i Dont Know You And shit .[/quote]
micah_km
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:arrow: I'm in a healing process... you could never find someone who loves you like i do but what we had is over so i would let you go and take note i would never again want you back it's really over! :cry: that's what i said to him...although I'm still hurting and missing him... I always remind myself his not worth it...
gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Why do you have to be so pathetically inlove with someone else? :)
evangeline
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center]well,my msg 4 him... gubye huneh,i deserve better than u.. :lol:[/align]
shyprincess_abe
» Banned
1969-12-31

im hart br4oken everyday..hah
Cielers001
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote]What is your message to him or her?[/quote] no more 2nd chance 4 her!! she betrayed my love first.,but.,i still love her anyway =( :wallbash: :wallbash:
imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

if i become one. my message is forever is the term i know we are not meant to be, but i know that there are chances and there are more choices. i know that leaving u is a tough challenge for me but for you its so easy. i loved you from the start, and i was expecting more from you. but i know u have your own decisions, and it hurts me so. -------- You promised to hold on forever, but tonight you just ran away. i was so broken, all alone through the dark nights. i hope you realized the pain you've given.
xenon
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

im hartbroken i gez!!
aldrin1327
» n00b
1969-12-31

tnx 4 sharing ur wonderful lyf with me!!..,, i hope that guy can make you happy!!..,, the way i used to make you happy!!!..,, and thnks i've leard a lot!!.,:crybaby: my love for you is always the same!!..,, even you played me!!.,, it never change until you choose him to be with you!!.,,
shyprincess_abe
» Banned
1969-12-31

im hb everyday... nut now nope..bcause when i looked into his fs i saw that im on his featured and my clasmate said that im his crux but i don't believe him...slight only..!
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I love you. [img]http://i33.tinypic.com/2z6fa61.gif[/img] and.. I dont want to have any regrets. Regrets are bad.
nina123456
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hmmmmmmm.. im not... sure... :lol::lol:
Kawaii-Princess18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i still love you..
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Nope, i'm not. :) [/b]
edriann007
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i dunno, hehehe cuz, i too don't know if we break up of just a cool off with my recent one ehehehe :D
xinfidelityx
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I don't think so... but I think uhm.. yes... msg for him: [b]sorry if I easily give up...[/b] :crybaby:
russell18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I know time will come that you'll be mine again! lol!! just be happy in what yer doin ryt now! :)
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I wish that I'm so sorry. . . And regreting for the times that we are'nt together before you go. . .
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]What is your message to him or her?[/b] [align=center]I wish dat der wil be one moment in my lyf werin gravity cannot pull tears from my eyes so atleast, even for a while, wen im in great pain, I

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:40

[ 9 queries - 0.027 second ]
Privacy Policy