• ARCHIVES 
  • » hello guyz :) Hmm i am just new here :) some of my friend told me bout this forum.. and yah as what they said, i surf on it, i am attracted to this forum :) so i decided to join, i wanna learn mo

Pages: 12

hello guyz :) Hmm i am just new here :) some of my friend told me bout this forum.. and yah as what they said, i surf on it, i am attracted to this forum :) so i decided to join, i wanna learn mo

christine_tan
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

hello guyz :) Hmm i am just new here :) some of my friend told me bout this forum.. and yah as what they said, i surf on it, i am attracted to this forum :) so i decided to join, i wanna learn mo

hello guyz :) Hmm i am just new here :) some of my friend told me bout this forum.. and yah as what they said, i surf on it, i am attracted to this forum :) so i decided to join, i wanna learn more on friendster codes at the same time, i wanna contribute after i learned of course :) so plss... be nice at me:| i am a newbie i accept it :D
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: hello guyz :) Hmm i am just new here :) some of my friend told me bout this forum.. and yah as what they said, i surf on it, i am attracted to this forum :) so i decided to join, i wanna learn mo

ill be nice if ur nice and if u follow the rules.. wahaha.. welcome to ftalk!! :D
imnotemo_18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: hello guyz :) Hmm i am just new here :) some of my friend told me bout this forum.. and yah as what they said, i surf on it, i am attracted to this forum :) so i decided to join, i wanna learn mo

welcome to ftalk . enjoy !
cirEchAdz
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hi christine, welcome to friendstertalk! don't forget to read the rules so you won't get any problems around here =) enjoy posting!!!
03_khine_03
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hello! enjoi posting around!! read rules! Im kim!
chezkavelasco
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center]of course your welcome. =) ahihi. see yah around. and have fun posting. ;)[/align]
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Heya. Welcome. Have fun here and abide by the rules..^^
maantots009
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcum to ftalk...
klhengcleng_xoxo101
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome sis ! nice intro.. keep it up !im a newbie too !=)
ashnae16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hi there... welcome to ftalk!!! :D enjoy and keep posting... follow the rules too... =)
cUpcake.o8
» Banned
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=fuchsia][b]hi! wlcome to ftalk![/b][/color][/align] [align=center][color=fuchsia][b]be good to me first then ill be nice to u![/b][/color][/align] [align=center][color=fuchsia][b]haha. joke! :eh:[/b][/color][/align] [align=center][color=fuchsia][b]BTW .. follow the rules here! and have fun posting![/b][/color][/align]
gracemac
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Hello christine_tan same here i am so attracted to this forum :eh: btw welcome :thumbsup:..
tweaktweakers
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

WelCome :rose:!
cudly_girl_003
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hello.. welcome to ftalk! :D
jasmine_25men
» n00b
1969-12-31

Hello. Welcome to Ftalk forums!
denimboi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Welcome to ftalk! :ninja: Enjoy here!
u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[color=#FF0000][b]hi sis cristine.. welcum to ftalk.. enjoy your stay hir! :D[/b][/color]
NOSIOJ
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Welcome to Ftalk! Have fun!
alyssamodesto
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=maroon]hi there welcome to ftalk don't forget to read and follow the rules[/color]
viperhydra89
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk :cool:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hello guyz :) Hmm i am just new here :) some of my friend told me bout this forum.. and yah as what they said, i surf on it, i am attracted to this forum :) so i decided to join, i wanna learn mo

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:14

[ 10 queries - 0.467 second ]
Privacy Policy