• ARCHIVES 
  • » hello guyz :) Hmm i am just new here :) some of my friend told me bout this forum.. and yah as what they said, i surf on it, i am attracted to this forum :) so i decided to join, i wanna learn mo

Pages: 12

hello guyz :) Hmm i am just new here :) some of my friend told me bout this forum.. and yah as what they said, i surf on it, i am attracted to this forum :) so i decided to join, i wanna learn mo

PrincessLeigh
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: hello guyz :) Hmm i am just new here :) some of my friend told me bout this forum.. and yah as what they said, i surf on it, i am attracted to this forum :) so i decided to join, i wanna learn mo

heyah.. welcome to ftalk.. enjoy your stay
erikashae
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: hello guyz :) Hmm i am just new here :) some of my friend told me bout this forum.. and yah as what they said, i surf on it, i am attracted to this forum :) so i decided to join, i wanna learn mo

welcome sis,,, have a good day..and read the rules 1st.... hope we can be good friends.........:lol::lol::lol:
Gela5555
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: Enjoy staying here. WELCOME TO FTALK. follow the rules. be active =)
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk
scott159
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hi... welcum 2 ftalk... nice meeting u... njoy learning...
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hello guyz :) Hmm i am just new here :) some of my friend told me bout this forum.. and yah as what they said, i surf on it, i am attracted to this forum :) so i decided to join, i wanna learn mo

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:40

[ 10 queries - 0.029 second ]
Privacy Policy