• ARCHIVES 
  • » how can u express your feelings to a girl although she treats you as a friend only??:redface:

Pages: 12

how can u express your feelings to a girl although she treats you as a friend only??:redface:

franz321
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

how can u express your feelings to a girl although she treats you as a friend only??:redface:

Last edited by franz321 (2008-04-04 20:15:57)

mrnycguy46
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: how can u express your feelings to a girl although she treats you as a friend only??:redface:

for me, you should just be there for her, support her and most importantly, be a friend. cause thats where it all started right?? well, hopefully shell feel the same way about you too...:rose:
el_wray
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: how can u express your feelings to a girl although she treats you as a friend only??:redface:

:arrow::kiss:[i][b]for me i will always join to her wherever she will go![/b][/i]
u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[color=#FF0000][b]just be wit her all the time she needs u...[/b][/color]
maantots009
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

just be with her ups and downs... do not leave her
crying_zeicOh
» n00b
1969-12-31

stop falling for her because in the end you might loose..
closedeyeswillseenothing
» FTalker
1969-12-31

just be on her side whenever she feels lonely and sad.. :rolleyes:
kolopol123
» FTalker
1969-12-31

just comfort her ..and thats it thats what i do..hehe
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Just be there for her, especially when she's down and angry or sad. Be the shoulder for her to cry on (if she does cry -.-' ).. But don't ever kiss her (yet). If she doesn't want to be kissed then don't. It's sexual harassment. Rofl.
witchcraftlady
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:crybaby: huhu..this is what i've done before.. hmm..im too guilty... dont know what to do...but im here always..:cry:
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

maybe by making her smile and taking care on him! haha!
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

T_T awww...i wish my crush would treat like he used to.. even friends.. i dun want to become stranger to him.. @topic: i annoy "him" tease him just to get close to him.. and make him laugh smile and let him be happy with him.. T_T i wish this would do this things again to him..sigh..good times. T_T
daixee mae
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=el_wray]for me i will always join to her wherever she will go![/quote] even in the comfort room?? peace!=)
raphael_marcos
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=franz321]how can u express your feelings to a girl although she treats you as a friend only??:redface:[/quote] better not to express it, as you said she only treated you as a [b]friend[/b]..just leave it there, dont let that "feeling" ruined your friendship..and one more thing..[i]umiwas ka na[/i], youre only hurting yourself..=)
klhengcleng_xoxo101
» FTalker
1969-12-31

tell her d truth. d truth always saves me.:lol:
annxchen
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

console her whenever she needs it and always support her. maybe her feelings will change.:)
liptonicetea
» n00b
1969-12-31

waiting..........................................................................................................................................=|
_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

don't leave her alone, and confess ur feelings to her.. maybe, she likes you too..
shugardreams
» n00b
1969-12-31

Don't confess to her, but drop hints that you like her.. Maybe she does like you too??
Kawaii-Princess18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

truth will set you free. even though she treated you as a friend. you express your feeling to her.:)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » how can u express your feelings to a girl although she treats you as a friend only??:redface:

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:31

[ 10 queries - 0.022 second ]
Privacy Policy