• ARCHIVES 
  • » how can u express your feelings to a girl although she treats you as a friend only??:redface:

Pages: 12

how can u express your feelings to a girl although she treats you as a friend only??:redface:

rukia_sakura19
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: how can u express your feelings to a girl although she treats you as a friend only??:redface:

[b] just alvvays support her and don't leave her no matter vvhat cause maybe one day she'll realize [b/] ;) gudluck dude and i almost forgot be caring and svveet =):thumbsup:
pauline416
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: how can u express your feelings to a girl although she treats you as a friend only??:redface:

[quote][b]situation:[/b] how can u express your feelings to a girl although she treats you as a friend only??[/quote] maybe you just have to be honest with her... thats all...be yourself and most importantly be confident bout who you are :P
marvinkamote14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ yeah i agree wid dat.. it's juz a matter of taking a risk.. if she lyk you too, den it's so good for you, if she doesn't, well atleast you've tried and show her the real you.. remember that you cannot have the best thing if you didn't passed the worst trial.. =)
pauline416
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wow really deep huh... :eh: but i agree with that ;)
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

talk to her.. tell her the truth
chicki
» FTalker
1969-12-31

just let her feel ur love and that ur always be at her side. maybe by that, she'll realize ur worth. but if she still doesnt feel the way u feel bout her, accept it. maybe ur rili not worth as a couple.
zenar_3
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=shugardreams]drop hints that you like her.. Maybe she does like you too??[/quote] ^ agree with this.. dont really tell it...giv or du/say some clues that may let her think "does he lyk me?""wats dat all about?:eh:"
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center]i advice my friend suffering from the same situation, "dont tell her yet that you love her for maybe she have other priorities and it may hurt u just wait for the timing, just be with her no matter what give affection and clues/hints/actions that u care for her more than a friend" after a couple of months they have the connection and made it today they really have the connection" [/align]
owtuelveh
» n00b
1969-12-31

:rolleyes:jhaney-owtuelveh:rolleyes: :arrow:if she doesnt have any feelings for you,,then just accept it.. you know,it is better for you to be her friend than to be her gf... friends is mightier than lovers
jho08
» n00b
1969-12-31

confess your feeling's to her...
bebefatz
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

just be yourself and always be honest to her!! =)
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

hmmm... you [b]must[/b] express your true feelings ;]
gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Just be there for her until she finally realizes that you're the one she's been searching for. :wow:
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]just be with her ..don't leave her cause i know you really love her...[/b]:lol::lol::lol:
vkg19error
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

.juz.let.the.friendship.grow.. .u.never.know. .friendship.can.grow.into.something.more.you.know
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Jst b w/ her ol d tym, don't leave her. :) [/b]
gerard0619
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Well. I won't do anything. I can't change her feelings. ...:penguin::penguin::penguin:
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

tell the truth :) =)=)
pinkprincess18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

just be with her when she needs you and always show your love to her.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » how can u express your feelings to a girl although she treats you as a friend only??:redface:

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:52

[ 10 queries - 0.028 second ]
Privacy Policy