• ARCHIVES 
  • » What songs are stuck in your head right now..?? :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: mine --> I am Me by Ashlee Simpson :thumbsup:

What songs are stuck in your head right now..?? :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: mine --> I am Me by Ashlee Simpson :thumbsup:

kinetixz10
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: What songs are stuck in your head right now..?? :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: mine --> I am Me by Ashlee Simpson :thumbsup:

[b]:arrow: Gotta Find You - Joe Jonas :arrow: Congratulations, I Hate You - Alesana :arrow: The Man Who Can't Be Moved - The Script :arrow: I Don't Wanna Know - New Found Glory :arrow: Higinia - Bless The Fall :arrow: The Word 'Best Friend' Become Redefined - Chiodos :arrow: Lying Is The Most Fun A Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off - Panic! At The Disco [/b] :D
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: What songs are stuck in your head right now..?? :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: mine --> I am Me by Ashlee Simpson :thumbsup:

[b]breakaway-kelly clarkson[/b]
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

lol I'd been Addicted to SecondHand Grenade!!, almost all of their songs!!!
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]Geek In The Pink - Jason Mraz [/b][/color] ;];];]
xxgen08
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]lucky - jason mraz[/b]
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]because of you-kelly clarkson[/b]
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Say Goodbye- Chris Brown
Shella_Suigintou99
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

David Archuleta -[b] Crush[/b] :wow: :wow: reminds me of my........ <.<
gerard0619
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Newport living - Cute is what we aim for. [b]Click the spoiler to show the lyrics.[/b] [spoiler]Everyone's a let down It just depends on how far down they can go In every circle of friends there's a whore The one who flirts And does a little more But who's to say? This is a social scene anyway And everybody wants to explore the new girl Caught up in her own hard liquor world But liquor doesn't exist in my world But liquor doesn't exist in my world And if you lie you don't deserve to have friends If you lie you don't deserve to have them If you lie you don't deserve to have friends If you lie You are a sell out But you couldn't even do that right So your price tag has been slashed And now you're chillin' on a half priced clearance rack You are a sell out But you couldn't even do that right So your price tag has been slashed And now you're chillin' on a half priced clearance rack The social scene where she gets her fix Has been broken since '86 Now just look at that social clique Do you really wanna be a part of it? Let's not let us forget Where she gets the habit She gets the pills from her skills She gets the skills from the pills And just look at that clique Do you really wanna be the star of it? You are a sell out But you couldn't even do that right So your price tag has been slashed And now you're chillin' on a half priced clearance rack You are a sell out But you couldn't even do that right So your price tag has been slashed And now you're chillin' on a half priced clearance rack If you lie you don't deserve to have friends If you lie you don't deserve to have them If you lie you don't deserve to have friends If you lie Everybody is a let down It just depends on how far down they can go You are a sell out But you couldn't even do that right So your price tag has been slashed And now you're chillin' on a half priced clearance rack You are a sell out But you couldn't even do that right So your price tag has been slashed And now you're chillin' on a half priced clearance rack[/spoiler]
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]runaway-the corrs[/b]
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I'm Sorry (I don't love you no more) - David Craig *one of my faev songs. :wow:
Lelouch_0
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]Just stand up![/b] - Various Artist the song promoting women to stand up against cancer.. one of my family members have cancer, so i love the song.. =)
checkered02
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

leave out all the rest by linkinpark
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Innocence - Avril Lavigne =( [spoiler]senti mode. :lol:[/spoiler]
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

You are the one - Toni Gonzaga feat Sam Milby. [b]ALBUM: [/b]You complete me
unicaijah
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b] time to dance-panic at the disco KOOL song :P [/b]
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Maybe it's you - Jolina Magdangal
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]go on girl-neyo[/b]
xxaylaxx
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

bullet for my valentine :arrow: all these things i h8! tears dont fall! my fist,your mouth her scars from first to last :arrow: emily worlds away my heart your hand alesana :arrow: apology congratulations i h8 you saosin :arrow: 7 yirs time after time valley of chrome :arrow: forever young slipknot :arrow: 555 t0 666 psychosocial :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
heroinslither
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Slow Decay - Dashboard Confessional
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » What songs are stuck in your head right now..?? :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: mine --> I am Me by Ashlee Simpson :thumbsup:

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:42

[ 9 queries - 0.250 second ]
Privacy Policy