• ARCHIVES 
  • » What songs are stuck in your head right now..?? :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: mine --> I am Me by Ashlee Simpson :thumbsup:

What songs are stuck in your head right now..?? :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: mine --> I am Me by Ashlee Simpson :thumbsup:

dhen2x
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: What songs are stuck in your head right now..?? :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: mine --> I am Me by Ashlee Simpson :thumbsup:

[b]Womanize[/b]r by Britney Spears :D go britney!
mikay_03
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: What songs are stuck in your head right now..?? :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: mine --> I am Me by Ashlee Simpson :thumbsup:

fall for you-secondhand serenade
jaine_10.
» FTalker
1969-12-31

witwiw. there's much.. here's some of the most stuck in my head songs: :arrow: [b]next to you[/b] - [i]jordin sparks[/i] :arrow: [b]first love[/b] - [i]utada hikaru[/i] :arrow: [b]in the ayer[/b] - [i]flo-rida ft. will.i.am and fergie[/i] :arrow: most songs of [i]secondhand serenade[/i] [`totally luvin' those songs`]
mikay_03
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

rough draft-yellowcard
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[url=http://www.musicdumper.com/search/hear-you-me/1/mp3]hear you me by jimmy eat world[/url] [spoiler]There's no one in town I know. You gave us some place to go. I never said thank you for that. I thought I might get one more chance. What would you think of me now... So lucky, So strong, So proud? I never said thank you for that, Now I'll never have a chance. May angels lead you in. Hear you me my friends. On sleepless roads, The sleepless go. May angels lead yo in. So what would you think of me now... So lucky, So strong, So proud? I never said thank you for that. Now I'll never have a chance. May angels lead you in. Hear you me my friends. On sleepless roads, The sleeplss go. May angels lead you in. May angels lead you in. May angels lead you in. And if you were with me tonight. I'd sing to you just one more time. A song for a heart so big, God wouldn't let it live. May angels lead you in. Hear you me my friends. On sleepless roads, The sleepless go. May angels lead you in. May angels lead you in. Hear you me my friends. On sleepless roads, The sleepless go. May angels lead you in. May angels lead you in.[/spoiler]
sweet08heaven
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]If i were a boii :D :arrow: beyonce [spoiler][img]http://i36.tinypic.com/qo60dw.jpg[/img] [img]http://i38.tinypic.com/y2qh1.jpg[/img] If I were a boy Even just for a day I'd roll out of bed in the morning And throw on what I wanted and go Drink beer with the guys And chase after girls I'd kick it with who I wanted And I'd never get confronted for it Cause they stick up for me If I were a boy I think I could understand How it feels to love a girl I swear I'd be a better man I'd listen to her Cause I know how it hurts When you lose the one you wanted Cause he's taking you for granted And everything you had got destroyed If I were a boy I would turn off my phone Tell everyone it's broken So they'd think that I was sleeping alone I'd put myself first And make the rules as I go Cause I know that she'd be faithful, Waiting for me to come home, to come home. If I were a boy I think I could understand How it feels to love a girl I swear I'd be a better man I'd listen to her Cause I know how it hurts When you lose the one you wanted Cause he's taking you for granted And everything you had got destroyed It's a little too late for you to come back Say it's just a mistake, Think I'd forgive you like that If you thought I would wait for you You thought wrong But you're just a boy You don't understand And you don't understand, ohhhh How it feels to love a girl Someday you wish you were a better man You don't listen to her You don't care how it hurts Until you lose the one you wanted Cause you're taking her for granted And everything you had got destroyed But you're just a boy[/spoiler][/b][/align]
mikay_03
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

hate that i love you-rihanna
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[i]wake up-slapshock[/i]
jujum
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Bon jovi - Living on prayer...
russell18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]so many questions[/b] - Side A
mikay_03
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

dance dance- fallout boy
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Superhuman - Chris Brown :cool::cool:
mikay_03
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

burnin' up-jonas brothers
bluberry543
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]Decode [/b]by Paramore \\m//
mikay_03
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i hate that i love you -rihanna
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[url=http://www.musicdumper.com/search/hear-you-me/1/mp3]Hear you me by jimmy eat world[/url]
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

dang!!! this has been in my head for a month :eh:, I always go to Friendstertalk University to listen to their all beutiful musics :eh:, they really had great songs :redface: :)
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[i]fall to pieces-avril lavigne[/i]
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Mellow - In The Groove [/b]=D
renjie1992
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Booty Music - Git Fresh :D

Last edited by renjie1992 (2008-11-19 20:37:21)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » What songs are stuck in your head right now..?? :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: mine --> I am Me by Ashlee Simpson :thumbsup:

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:00

[ 9 queries - 0.143 second ]
Privacy Policy