• ARCHIVES 
  • » We should not lose our temper and sanity! It seems that some moderators tend to express themselves in public with vulgar words and similar harassing languages. It is ok to be mad at someone and expre

Pages: 12

We should not lose our temper and sanity! It seems that some moderators tend to express themselves in public with vulgar words and similar harassing languages. It is ok to be mad at someone and expre

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

We should not lose our temper and sanity! It seems that some moderators tend to express themselves in public with vulgar words and similar harassing languages. It is ok to be mad at someone and expre

We should not lose our temper and sanity! It seems that some moderators tend to express themselves in public with vulgar words and similar harassing languages. It is ok to be mad at someone and express your feelings and idea but if you use a vulgar and harsh comment against a member, this is not really a good idea. If a single moderator think that this is alright, and this moderator will continue to act like that, other moderators will be influenced and start doing the same behaviour. What would the members think about us moderators if some of us are behaving like Gods, etc.? There are better ways to control the situation and express ourselves. We are bright, clever and smart. We are better than low leveled people, right? So [b]please[/b] refrain from doing those non-sense. -- PS. I don't like naming people. I know you guys know who you are. This topic serves as an advice and tip for all moderators in FriendsterTalk.

Last edited by eehjhay (2008-04-06 05:08:19)

aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: We should not lose our temper and sanity! It seems that some moderators tend to express themselves in public with vulgar words and similar harassing languages. It is ok to be mad at someone and expre

Am scared now. :| God, am behave. Am not harsh. I think. =(
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: We should not lose our temper and sanity! It seems that some moderators tend to express themselves in public with vulgar words and similar harassing languages. It is ok to be mad at someone and expre

Awts. I get ur point ej. Sorry if I did harsh comments. Better behave now. :paranoid:
Freelance6969
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]am not harsh , am friendly :evil: hehehe joke . .. hehehe ^___^ . . . anyhow . much has been said . . by eejhay .. . hehehe . ^^ peace ya'll no puns intended =)[/b]
kikay_girl
» Banned
1969-12-31

I`m good. :eh: Okay, I guess I`m not. :/ Sorry. Need to behave now. :ninja:
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

>>Im just simple ;)
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:/ i know im a hot head before.. as in last december i think.. lol ephe knows that :D but im sure, i do control my temper now. i use the curse status and ban status when it is only needed. cant help to use these smileys though: :retard: :wasted: :smoke: PEACE! =D
TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

wew..:D :D I really don't like to make any confrontation here coz I love peace..:P

Last edited by TA Juleigtin Siahaan (2008-04-06 11:01:19)

lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I'm hot head because of my menstrual flow!! :o Nah hehe. Kidding, i don't think i was that harsh yet but i'm taking this seriously now ^^ weee Thanks for the advice.
KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i prefer to [b]curse[/b] the member rather than replying his/her words. am i wrong on it?:paranoid:
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=KhErMiNaToR]i prefer to [b]curse[/b] the member rather than replying his/her words. am i wrong on it?:paranoid:[/quote] If the reasons are stated and the facts are sustained. Cursing a member is ok.
KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ offcourse the reason of cursing is correct.=) 1st i give em a warning. warning is the reason why member starting a flame.
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

yeah i admit im one of those people who always gives sarcastic remarks but i am changing that so again sorry if i do it again peace kuya :) and thank you for reminding us and me =)

Last edited by Shirow Masamune (2008-04-06 19:43:51)

KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ :arrow: [b]offtopic[/b] i alwasy laughing when u say the harsh or sarcastic words to the member..:lol::lol::lol: u really funny dude..:D
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Somebody just said he's farewell because of Shirow :paranoid: http://theftalk.com/viewtopic.php?id=26772
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

My words were kinda harsh before to some members. But I don't exactly swore or said anything too harsh to a member unless the member is really annoying me. Whenever I swore to a member I use an asterisk (*). I know I'm one "them" who are like that but I know it's just how we express our feelings towards that member. I agree on what eehjhay said that moderators copy each other. Why? Probably bcos the mod who started ex. an argument with a member then other mods will hate that member as well. It's like taking each others' side. Sorry I think I'm being random again. But you know what I mean lol
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

my words not harsh though sometimes it sounded too strict.. but as much as possible im nice ..really.. :) am scared now...promise.. :paranoid:
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=xavierkym]Somebody just said he's farewell because of Shirow :paranoid: http://theftalk.com/viewtopic.php?id=26772[/quote] yeah kindly go to this topic xav http://theftalk.com/viewtopic.php?pid=825228#p825228
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ tl;dr A massive wall of text you got there. :lol: --- Thanks for this warning sir. I'll keep in my mind this at all times.
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^wahahah yeah but another suxxor pops up and starts to attack us lol :lol: would you mine to give that fag some facepalm.exe softwares :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » We should not lose our temper and sanity! It seems that some moderators tend to express themselves in public with vulgar words and similar harassing languages. It is ok to be mad at someone and expre

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:14

[ 10 queries - 0.033 second ]
Privacy Policy