• ARCHIVES 
  • » We should not lose our temper and sanity! It seems that some moderators tend to express themselves in public with vulgar words and similar harassing languages. It is ok to be mad at someone and expre

Pages: 12

We should not lose our temper and sanity! It seems that some moderators tend to express themselves in public with vulgar words and similar harassing languages. It is ok to be mad at someone and expre

aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: We should not lose our temper and sanity! It seems that some moderators tend to express themselves in public with vulgar words and similar harassing languages. It is ok to be mad at someone and expre

^ Ooh. facepalm. hahaha. man, i thought your yuna. :retard:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: We should not lose our temper and sanity! It seems that some moderators tend to express themselves in public with vulgar words and similar harassing languages. It is ok to be mad at someone and expre

Ah yeah. I use Unlimited Facepalms to end the case. :lol: epic ending. XD lol sis ice. yuna is here.
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I think some Mods should minimize or even cease the use of swear abbreviations. =| Eg. [i]"FTW"[/i], [i]"effin"[/i], [i]"OMFG"[/i] Even though the reader does not really see the swear words but actually it's "there". :rolleyes: No offense to the others but this can be the cause of flames and all that stuffs. Did you guys notice that FTalk is having wars between mods and members every week or two? It's not a good practice btw. :D:thumbsdown: Just sharing some of my points. :penguin:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

whooaa didnt know "effin" is a bad word.. :O i thought its like a synonym of "very" like: it's "effin" good :/

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-04-10 11:43:35)

xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ I asked someone, and he said that effin is like f'in <- a contraction of f*ck'in =| I really don't know if it could be a swear word but some readers may think it that way. :rolleyes:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ ok thanks.. but i dont use swear words in reminding members. anywhoo.. you have a point xave. :thumbsup:

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-04-10 12:32:23)

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

fin means end. =D in French anyway XD just avoid using slang guys... Use sophisticated words if necessary but, do not stoop into swears. Try using some of the words below if you're being provoke to the extent... Nimrod/Imbecile - Idiot (You're an imbecile) (You're a nimrod) Vexed/Vexing - Anno (I am Vexed by your actions) (you're vexing me) Loathe/Abhor - Hate,Dislike ( I abhor/loathe you) Ingrate - Ungrateful (you're an ingrate) Anyway just a some tips but, I don't suggest use the oines I suggested but, at least it may help lessen the use of some profanities.
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ =D i like your words.. hmm i wonder what ej's words are.. you two are deep. :lol:
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

@jovs I didn't write fin but f'in Another misunderstanding. :lol: Well, I still discourage you guys on using those words. :rolleyes:

Last edited by xavierkym (2008-04-10 16:16:45)

harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=xavierkym]I think some Mods should minimize or even cease the use of swear abbreviations. =| Eg. [i]"FTW"[/i], [i]"effin"[/i], [i]"OMFG"[/i] Even though the reader does not really see the swear words but actually it's "there". :rolleyes: No offense to the others but this can be the cause of flames and all that stuffs. Did you guys notice that FTalk is having wars between mods and members every week or two? It's not a good practice btw. :D:thumbsdown: Just sharing some of my points. :penguin:[/quote] Maybe we can use those acronyms if a member is really ticking us of.
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

hmmm... thanks for reminding me. i know i'm one of them hehehe. sorry.. i always say these: taena, bubu, putik, wtf, wth, letche, and so on. ok, i'll behave now. :)
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

What the hell is this? http://theftalk.com/t27955-Click-Here.html Showing off to them? Are we really that low? Do we have to really entertain those? Or Im too easy to be ignored? I already posted this topic but then what you guys did? I reminded you to behave and be formal as you could be. We are moderators and not a gang. Geez. I'll be gone for a week, and I will see what would happen here. Since you guys do what you like to do and don't think that there are other people reading those posts.
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

(double post) Oh well someone trashed the topic. Why? Ashamed on what they did? Err.. Hayzz. Like I said, do what you guys want to do. Just PM me if you can not handle the situation anymore. :doubt:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » We should not lose our temper and sanity! It seems that some moderators tend to express themselves in public with vulgar words and similar harassing languages. It is ok to be mad at someone and expre

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:11

[ 9 queries - 0.017 second ]
Privacy Policy