• ARCHIVES 
  • » Friendster has been part of one's life (if that person keeps online with this site :lol:) As you can see on our school's project survey The Philippines rank 3rd in having connected :globe: with their

Pages: 123

Friendster has been part of one's life (if that person keeps online with this site :lol:) As you can see on our school's project survey The Philippines rank 3rd in having connected :globe: with their

papo is BACK!
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Friendster has been part of one's life (if that person keeps online with this site :lol:) As you can see on our school's project survey The Philippines rank 3rd in having connected :globe: with their

Friendster has been part of one's life (if that person keeps online with this site :lol:) As you can see on our school's project survey The Philippines rank 3rd in having connected :globe: with their friends Through the site... [b]FRIENDSTER[/b]! So now, what's the best part of friendster you like most? Example: Runs fast than any other social network :thumbsup:
HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: Friendster has been part of one's life (if that person keeps online with this site :lol:) As you can see on our school's project survey The Philippines rank 3rd in having connected :globe: with their

oops ur back? another acct? lolx.. =| =| be good next time... :D kiddin @T i love the whole site :paranoid:

Last edited by HiLyNkAwAii (2008-04-06 05:24:20)

papo is BACK!
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Friendster has been part of one's life (if that person keeps online with this site :lol:) As you can see on our school's project survey The Philippines rank 3rd in having connected :globe: with their

yah that mine im being banned! don't wory im back --- no it's not related with the topic :D
u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[color=#FF0000][b]^yep... me too.. i luv the whle site..[/b][/color]
chayll
» n00b
1969-12-31

Making friends is fun! :D
majho
» n00b
1969-12-31

having lots of friends!!!!!=):thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
bloodyprinzes
» FTalker
1969-12-31

making friends and knowing more about them.. discovering something new.. and also i love watching those tweaks in their profiles..ahehehe.. :wow:
Watcher
» FTalker
1969-12-31

being a place to express my HTML ideas.. =):thumbsup:
tetums
» FTalker
1969-12-31

lol the [b]title[/b] =D [i]friendster[/i] nah.. i like the bulletin.. gehehe.
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I meet lotsa friends. XD And I learn about codes, too.
Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

It's really fast not like those other sites that take days before loading. :rolleyes: Having lots of friends is nice too. :lol:
alexis1825
» FTalker
1969-12-31

everything about it rocks!:D
FJ almighty
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i like the profiles
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I love everything in FS!!!
ewenessgALLore
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=ladychai023]eizt gawa nio nmn aq background heehe wawa man aq[/quote] [color=dodgerblue] ^hmm..please speak in english this is an international forum!! Well..just go to Friendster Layouts [CSS] lots of layouts will be found there.. @T// I love the whole site of friendster but FS will suck if they will update again!when FS update, that really make me [b]freak[/b]!! @Thread Starter: [spoiler] wawa!xtanleeborx.. schoolmate ayt??! tsk..tsk..tsk.. why are you been banned?? [/spoiler] [/color]
turontado117
» n00b
1969-12-31

i luv the site cause it makes me happy n more happy and i always meet pipol in person=)
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

the best is when they are doing maintenance :D
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b][i]I like i have meet many friends.. and learn about codes like Joebz..hehe[/i][/b][/align]
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=#ff6699]I heart the proffys.. [img]http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii273/angel_riona05/881.gif[/img][/b][/color]
sam_deejay
» n00b
1969-12-31

With [b]FRIENDSTER[/b].... :arrow: i learnt about coding... :arrow: i got new frenz... :arrow: i got to know [i] FRIENDSTERTALK[/i] :arrow: ......... n many more......... :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Friendster has been part of one's life (if that person keeps online with this site :lol:) As you can see on our school's project survey The Philippines rank 3rd in having connected :globe: with their

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:29

[ 10 queries - 0.022 second ]
Privacy Policy