• ARCHIVES 
  • » Friendster has been part of one's life (if that person keeps online with this site :lol:) As you can see on our school's project survey The Philippines rank 3rd in having connected :globe: with their

Pages: 123

Friendster has been part of one's life (if that person keeps online with this site :lol:) As you can see on our school's project survey The Philippines rank 3rd in having connected :globe: with their

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Friendster has been part of one's life (if that person keeps online with this site :lol:) As you can see on our school's project survey The Philippines rank 3rd in having connected :globe: with their

[align=center]the best part is when admin came up with [b] FriendsterTalk.com[/b][/align]
shyprincess_abe
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: Friendster has been part of one's life (if that person keeps online with this site :lol:) As you can see on our school's project survey The Philippines rank 3rd in having connected :globe: with their

Meeting new friends.
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]making friends and commenting each other! i love friendster cause i can bully sombody... haha!=D i'm selfish as selfish comes![/b]
_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Meeting some friends.. connecting us to people around the world..
brokeneon
» FTalker
1969-12-31

friendster is more cooler than the other .. agree or not ?:D
cholzkih
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][i][b]lotsa friends?!,.=):D:thumbsup:[/b][/i][/align]
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i guess i like friendster the best because i don't get a lot of spam like i got at myspace when i had an account there but as for the best part about friendster?.....hmmm....i don't know, i just like it
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

you see all these talented people's work, & take it from them :lol: jk, that's terrible. it's always updated
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

The best part for me is when someone give me a comment :D
kr1st1an
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i like the friend part.. hehe :D:thumbsup:
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Honestly, [b]Friend[/b]ster. Hahaha.
KillerKhayzeeTM
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

meeting new friends.. :lol:
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Meeting new friends. :thumbsup:
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I like to send comments to people and they send me comments,too. =) :thumbsup:
mejalemon
» n00b
1969-12-31

learning codes stuff is very cool.... :D:D
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

uhm,..i love everythin' except teh friendster update,. lol haha :wallbash:
aich
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

It has many users. And easy to put tweaks, unlike others.
tmikejohn
» FTalker
1969-12-31

having lots of e-friends, learning lots of cool stuffs, and everything about the site..... :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
mask of death
» n00b
1969-12-31

llooii[b][/b]:idea::rose::question::cry:[url][/url]<">:cool::ninja::crybaby::puke:
chrysta may
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i love comments ahehe
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Friendster has been part of one's life (if that person keeps online with this site :lol:) As you can see on our school's project survey The Philippines rank 3rd in having connected :globe: with their

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:26

[ 12 queries - 0.026 second ]
Privacy Policy