• ARCHIVES 
  • » hi I'm Joanna Marie Watkins but You can call me jm,joanna,jo or spangker I'm 19th years old a college student of Lyceum Of subic bay.. i love playing badminton aswell as swimming.. i also love

Pages: 12

hi I'm Joanna Marie Watkins but You can call me jm,joanna,jo or spangker I'm 19th years old a college student of Lyceum Of subic bay.. i love playing badminton aswell as swimming.. i also love

spangker
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

hi I'm Joanna Marie Watkins but You can call me jm,joanna,jo or spangker I'm 19th years old a college student of Lyceum Of subic bay.. i love playing badminton aswell as swimming.. i also love

hi I'm Joanna Marie Watkins but You can call me jm,joanna,jo or spangker I'm 19th years old a college student of Lyceum Of subic bay.. i love playing badminton aswell as swimming.. i also love to hang out with mah friends to have fun and love to travel a lot.. I'm a 1/4 black american 1/4 filipino 1/4spanish and 1/4 German But i grew up here in the philippines... If you have any question about me or hould i say if you wanna know more about me just add me up i pretty_lazzy_girl07@yahoo.com thanx peace out yah ol =) :P
leftalone
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: hi I'm Joanna Marie Watkins but You can call me jm,joanna,jo or spangker I'm 19th years old a college student of Lyceum Of subic bay.. i love playing badminton aswell as swimming.. i also love

hi.. nc meeting u. reed the rulez :eh:
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: hi I'm Joanna Marie Watkins but You can call me jm,joanna,jo or spangker I'm 19th years old a college student of Lyceum Of subic bay.. i love playing badminton aswell as swimming.. i also love

Welcome to ftalk. have fun and enjoy :D please read the rules
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

hi welcome to ftalk! enjoy your stay here! and keep your posts comin'! Don't also forget to read the rules. k? ;) See yah!
mango juice
» FTalker
1969-12-31

halu joanna... im mangga.. 19... wow... that's 4 (1/4) make it a whole... hihihi... a whole person... hahahah welcome to ftalk... ;)
nica1214
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hi jo! welcome here at ftalk!
spangker
» n00b
1969-12-31

well any way thanks for all your kind welcome... hope we to your new friend

Last edited by spangker (2007-04-14 08:18:53)

'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

:o whoa.. Multiple posts isn't allowed here.. hey girl, I think you haven't read the rules.. Friendstertalk is kind'a strict regarding the rules You have violated one rule [quote]7. Multiple threads and posts with no purpose or clear direction are not allowed and will be considered as spam.[/quote] [b]Please don't do it again [/b] Thanks!

Last edited by '-'LoisFuLL'-' (2007-04-14 06:29:53)

aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Err lois. u forgot something.. there's still one post you didn't combine.. i'll do it btw. that's nothing spangker :D
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^haha.. Nix,, I didn't noticed that.. hakhak.. :P Anyweiz,, Enjoy your stay here!! ^_____________^
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Oh hi there spangker! Nice username :lol: Heheh. So i guess there's no need for me to remind you about the rules again right? ;) Dont worry, we all are good guys here, just doin our jobs as Moderators. Well, see yah around the house \m/,(//_^).\m/
spangker
» n00b
1969-12-31

OOPS sorry bout that it wont happen again i didnt know how to use this site yet But I'm tryin... sorry

Last edited by spangker (2007-04-14 08:17:06)

aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

It's ok.. u'll get used to :D :thumbsup:
denimboi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Hey there!!! Welcome to FriendsterTalk =) Enjoy Posting! :D
spangker
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=denimboi]Hey there!!! Welcome to FriendsterTalk =) Enjoy Posting! :D[/quote] thanx for your welcome denimboi..
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Hi there Joanna. Welcome to FriendsterTalk!
spangker
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=Padme]Hi there Joanna. Welcome to FriendsterTalk![/quote] hi pad me thanx for welcoming me to friendstertalk...
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Welcome to ftalk :lol:
cherry_angeL
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hello joanna!.. welcome here in ftaLk! =)
prazOme`
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome...
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hi I'm Joanna Marie Watkins but You can call me jm,joanna,jo or spangker I'm 19th years old a college student of Lyceum Of subic bay.. i love playing badminton aswell as swimming.. i also love

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:34

[ 12 queries - 0.028 second ]
Privacy Policy