• ARCHIVES 
  • » hi I'm Joanna Marie Watkins but You can call me jm,joanna,jo or spangker I'm 19th years old a college student of Lyceum Of subic bay.. i love playing badminton aswell as swimming.. i also love

Pages: 12

hi I'm Joanna Marie Watkins but You can call me jm,joanna,jo or spangker I'm 19th years old a college student of Lyceum Of subic bay.. i love playing badminton aswell as swimming.. i also love

elleiruam
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: hi I'm Joanna Marie Watkins but You can call me jm,joanna,jo or spangker I'm 19th years old a college student of Lyceum Of subic bay.. i love playing badminton aswell as swimming.. i also love

annyeong .. yer blood is really mix neh ~ ^^ cool .. welcome here and enjoy .. =]
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: hi I'm Joanna Marie Watkins but You can call me jm,joanna,jo or spangker I'm 19th years old a college student of Lyceum Of subic bay.. i love playing badminton aswell as swimming.. i also love

[quote=prazOme`]welcome...[/quote] [b]typing a one word.[/b] is a spam. pls avoid it [i]prazOme`[/i] @topic. welcome to the forum. hope u can enjoy. and free to roam around. :D
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hey there! i'm ice. welcome to ftalk. read the rules and follow them. =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hi I'm Joanna Marie Watkins but You can call me jm,joanna,jo or spangker I'm 19th years old a college student of Lyceum Of subic bay.. i love playing badminton aswell as swimming.. i also love

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:29

[ 13 queries - 0.023 second ]
Privacy Policy