• ARCHIVES 
  • » No further explanation. Just tell whether ur profile is overlay or css.. mine's just css. ;)

No further explanation. Just tell whether ur profile is overlay or css.. mine's just css. ;)

the_hurt_process
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: No further explanation. Just tell whether ur profile is overlay or css.. mine's just css. ;)

css is the best!!!!
♂imwithstupid♀
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: No further explanation. Just tell whether ur profile is overlay or css.. mine's just css. ;)

im a overlay user, you can do anything what you want on your profile and much easy to manage overlay frofile than to css i think ;) :thumbsup:
jAce_me
» FTalker
1969-12-31

overlay but i dont know how...
guyguy
» n00b
1969-12-31

CSS - much easier than overlay arrggghhhhhh
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

ftalk trademark = css :D
aishly
» FTalker
1969-12-31

overlay
KyO
» n00b
1969-12-31

:D css more faster to open :D
alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]css with tweaks will do for me[/align][/b]

Last edited by alliana01 (2007-09-19 08:07:39)

john_619619
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]mine is css... :arrow: visit my profile: [url]http://profiles.friendster.com/althea619[/url][/b]
dyinginside
» FTalker
1969-12-31

css :D :thumbsup: easy to follow installation! :P
chelay06
» n00b
1969-12-31

c.s.s. because i don't know how to make an overlay one... :crybaby: but i am happy with my simple c.s.s. profile...
blancheechnalb
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]CSS[/b] :eh: :eh:
silentemofreak
» FTalker
1969-12-31

iprefer css,simply because i dont know how to make an overlay layout :lol:
niceblue00
» FTalker
1969-12-31

mine!! overlay with CSS.. [img]http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n72/madaboutlabs/fantasy/lizardgeicopoppingin.gif[/img]

Last edited by niceblue00 (2007-09-20 23:17:55)

aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

of course CSS. very user-friendly. =) overlay would be nice...if you're patient enough to edit your codes from time to time. unfortunately, im not like that.:lol:
mitch2011
» n00b
1969-12-31

:gift: :penguin: :thunder: :cloud: :cake: :globe: :clock: :thumbsdown: :midfinger: shit :wallbash: :rose: :question: :exclaim: :idea: :arrow:
n4ni3
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=mitch2011]:gift: :penguin: :thunder: :cloud: :cake: :globe: :clock: :thumbsdown: :midfinger: shit :wallbash: :rose: :question: :exclaim: :idea: :arrow:[/quote] [b]dis is not the thread foe spammers lyk u :wasted: @topic same here :D css is on the lead :lol: [/b]
Chiny.12
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

overlay is more better coz u control the whole page.. but it loads so slow. for some. :ninja:
flex
» n00b
1969-12-31

overlay =) css is good... lots of tricks, simple, loads fast compared to overlayed, and easy to learn... optimum, but it can never be the best. :) overlay is the next level. got tired of the same profile arrangement that friendster gives. you can incorporate your css, make tweaks to load fast, rearrange the layout. have your own set of menu and contents. it not easy compared to css because mainly it involves graphics and it's like making a website out of your profile... its the real deal. :)
♂imwithstupid♀
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^lols flex show us your feyz :D im an overlay user before but since you banned my account in OG i used css and much better to overlay!! come to think of it!! in css you can do what you want also "no banned" and if i want to make an og profile again i will asure you my friend i will used crossover generator CSS style paren :D look at this one :arrow: http://profiles.friendster.com/seriouslyhurt looks like overlay but its not!! ;) :thumbsup: btw its my own opinion ;) :thumbsup: welcome in ftalk anyway :D have fun ;) :thumbsup: and pls take a look of my old proffy that you'd be banned!! http://profiles.friendster.com/32390970 still shining without og ;) :thumbsup:

Last edited by ♂imwithstupid♀ (2007-09-28 03:02:26)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » No further explanation. Just tell whether ur profile is overlay or css.. mine's just css. ;)

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:25

[ 10 queries - 0.073 second ]
Privacy Policy