• ARCHIVES 
  • » We have to have a policy here regarding posting JS Linkers. If a member discovered a JS Linker, he/she should: - Not post it in anywhere in FriendsterTalk - Consult the moderators regarding the disc

Pages: 12

We have to have a policy here regarding posting JS Linkers. If a member discovered a JS Linker, he/she should: - Not post it in anywhere in FriendsterTalk - Consult the moderators regarding the disc

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

We have to have a policy here regarding posting JS Linkers. If a member discovered a JS Linker, he/she should: - Not post it in anywhere in FriendsterTalk - Consult the moderators regarding the disc

We have to have a policy here regarding posting JS Linkers. If a member discovered a JS Linker, he/she should: - Not post it in anywhere in FriendsterTalk - Consult the moderators regarding the discovery so it can be discuss whether the said JS Linker should be release or should use the other JS linker codes - Remain silent about his/her discovery until further decisions and instructions has been made by the moderators If a member heard someone is posting a JS linker in public, he/she should: - Report the incident to the moderators in order the appropriate actions can be made - Remain silent about the incident to other members. He/she has the rights whether he/she can use the linker in his/her own Friendster Profile We have to be cautious about this. Markyctrigger staffs found many linkers before but they didn't release them to the public so the linkers would be preserved. But then a member/moderator from FriendsterTalk revealed the linker without consulting us moderators. We should consider discussing this matter to Markyctrigger because we can get many linkers from them. They have a standard procedure regarding JS Linkers. I guess we should have too?
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: We have to have a policy here regarding posting JS Linkers. If a member discovered a JS Linker, he/she should: - Not post it in anywhere in FriendsterTalk - Consult the moderators regarding the disc

I have been trying to prevent this but some members are too ignorant and abundant to the concept, what may happen if [b]Friendster[/b] filters all linker ideas. Anyway I have my prepared linkers just in case but, it's kinda complicated. Anyway I'll try my best to persuade some members to avoid posting their ideas in a good way but, if they insist. I am afraid, I may have to reply sarcastically, of course in a good day. About the current linker of alvin? What is your opinion about it sir eehjhay?
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: We have to have a policy here regarding posting JS Linkers. If a member discovered a JS Linker, he/she should: - Not post it in anywhere in FriendsterTalk - Consult the moderators regarding the disc

Alvin? It's really easy to apply but that's one of the ACE of Markyctrigger. They've been preserving it for a long time I guess. Markyctrigger just use this method since it has been spoiled by alvin. About alvin's behaviour, I really dont care if he's an ex-mod (I heard from others). He should consult us before posting any about the linkers. We spoiled it again this time. tsk
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I suggest we make an announcement regarding this matter. Anyway it's just an opinion anyway. [spoiler]The good thing about the released linker. Friendster can't easily remove it due to they would have to remove an asset to do it.[/spoiler]
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ yea.. i think we really should announce this matter.. some of em cant wait to post a linker.. its like they want to get praises for posting it or yea repu.. hmm 2 members also posted linkers: [b]kirksydney[/b] and [b]satanacia[/b] They told members to PM them if they want to. i guess this is ok? :question:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Awts. I tried Alvin's methods to apply JS. But the addbox won't show. So I use the XML linker. =D [i]FYI[/i]. In Indonesia, We [i]--the mods--[/i] always tell all members, to not post any linker or make a thread about linker. We inform them to spread the linker through PM. But only for members who registered min. 2 weeks and min. posts 50. :D So that's why I think we should add policy in the International section. :D I agree if we make an announcement about that.
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

:arrow: i am always strict when it comes to this linker issue... because FS always finding their way to filter our linker :wallbash: [hr] i think it would be better if we move all the possible linker here... and make an announcement about it... :arrow: [b]so what do you think guys? [/b] i know members will understand somehow.... =|

Last edited by blurrycloud (2008-04-07 06:26:53)

xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

What if we just post the linker in the Regional Sections? And speak our own language when explaining the linker. :lol: Coz Friendster Team is from USA and maybe they won't bother visiting Philippines, Indonesia or Malaysia Section :D Just a stupid idea. :wallbash: BTW, I don't think Friendster will filter this immediately. Because they have been promoting the Applications/Widgets.. And then they'll just remove it? To those members who discover new linkers, I think they post it immediately to gain big [color=green][b]+reputations[/b][/color]. :rolleyes:
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=xavierkym]What if we just post the linker in the Regional Sections? And speak our own language when explaining the linker. :lol: Coz Friendster Team is from USA and maybe they won't bother visiting Philippines, Indonesia or Malaysia Section :D Just a stupid idea. :wallbash:[/quote] Kewel Idea. I think this is a nice idea hehe... :D
feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

^ yeah we already have a topic about JS linker in our Regional Section =D
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hehehe ... actually i think only Pinas Sec doesnt have that thread.. i know other regional sections has it. tsktsktsk Pinas is like Fun Thread for pinoys. :wallbash: :wallbash:
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ Yeah, very true! That's why I seldom post in that section. It's just that.. I don't want to waste my time posting in those games.. :wallbash: (I think Jovito as well :lol:) In my opinion, the Games and all funny threads in the Philippine Section will always be on top of the page because there will always be replies and posts.. :wallbash: In this manner, important threads will just be junked unless sticked. =|
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ yea.. :| we will stick the linker though.. hmmm watchathink? we'll close the linker thread in the underground sec and make a linker thread in the regional sect. its also good coz regional sections is only visible for registered members. =) [hr] anywhoo.. i tried that linker.. and it messed up my profile.. :lol: :wallbash: i'd rather use what yuna posted.. :lol: i dont care if it doesnt show up in IE.. =D =D

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-04-07 09:42:51)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

It messed up your profile? But Overlays use alvinn's linker. I will post an announcement later. Posting linkers in regional sections is a nice idea.
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

@duch. What do u mean by that linker by Yuna? :eh: For the new linker, I don't think it ruins your scripts. Coz mine works smoothly. :eh:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

uhmm this whole linker codes thing is getting more and more complicated... i think xave's idea is great.. post about the linker codes issues in regional...ahhee im sure they cant understand our language :lol: uhmm guyz...that guy alvin...was he a mod here before?? :paranoid: just askin... coz i saw eehjhay's posts when he edited alvin's post but then he edited it again..:lol: ahehe
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ Yep alvin_billian was actually an x-Moderator of the forum. =) He just got so inactive that admin included him to the x-mod list. :lol: @Topic. I thought my suggestion was a very silly idea but I thought it's more effective that way. :eh: I wonder if Friendster Team has a Filipino, Indo or Malaysian in their staff? :paranoid: If yes, then that would be a bad news. :retard:
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ The regional boards thingy sounds promising. :] i havent tried any linker yet. Am scared that it would just mess up my prof. Lol.
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=xavierkym]^ Yep alvin_billian was actually an x-Moderator of the forum. =) He just got so inactive that admin included him to the x-mod list. :lol: @Topic. I thought my suggestion was a very silly idea but I thought it's more effective that way. :eh: I wonder if Friendster Team has a Filipino, Indo or Malaysian in their staff? :paranoid: If yes, then that would be a bad news. :retard:[/quote] Probably they do because Friendster can be converted into other languages. They must have people who can review and edit those wrong grammars if the Friendster is converted into other languages.
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Xave[/b] :lol: hahaha yea.. coz i made my friend's profile using that linker in the underground and it works smoothly.. maybe it got ruined in mine coz i also display a "mood" there. lol thanks xavy.. About the languages, well at least it will give them additional time converting it :eh:

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-04-08 01:44:32)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » We have to have a policy here regarding posting JS Linkers. If a member discovered a JS Linker, he/she should: - Not post it in anywhere in FriendsterTalk - Consult the moderators regarding the disc

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:20

[ 10 queries - 0.046 second ]
Privacy Policy