• ARCHIVES 
  • » We have to have a policy here regarding posting JS Linkers. If a member discovered a JS Linker, he/she should: - Not post it in anywhere in FriendsterTalk - Consult the moderators regarding the disc

Pages: 12

We have to have a policy here regarding posting JS Linkers. If a member discovered a JS Linker, he/she should: - Not post it in anywhere in FriendsterTalk - Consult the moderators regarding the disc

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: We have to have a policy here regarding posting JS Linkers. If a member discovered a JS Linker, he/she should: - Not post it in anywhere in FriendsterTalk - Consult the moderators regarding the disc

[b]I wonder if Friendster Team has a Filipino, Indo or Malaysian in their staff?[/b] Yeah. My x co-mod in Indonesia dj_dhey is one of FS Team. :paranoid: [i]He told me like that. [/i]
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: We have to have a policy here regarding posting JS Linkers. If a member discovered a JS Linker, he/she should: - Not post it in anywhere in FriendsterTalk - Consult the moderators regarding the disc

^ I doubt that. Why you guys buy those stories? I mean if a person is working with Friendster.com then he would be probably busy working, why he has time being a moderator before. No offense but I don't and can't believe dj_dhey is one of the FS Team.
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

LOL. Who would believe that anyway? :lol: I was never fooled by dhey's account :P Peace dhey :D Just keep on dansen. :penguin:
TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=xavierkym]LOL. Who would believe that anyway? :lol: I was never fooled by dhey's account :P Peace dhey :D Just keep on dansen. :penguin:[/quote] wew..:D :D nyahahahahaaaaaa..=D=D You're so funny dude..:wallbash: Keep on dansen??=D <<< this makes me can't stop laughing =D
KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=deathwish4MCR-freak-dude][b]I wonder if Friendster Team has a Filipino, Indo or Malaysian in their staff?[/b] Yeah. My x co-mod in Indonesia dj_dhey is one of FS Team. :paranoid: [i]He told me like that. [/i][/quote] Friendsterteam from Indonesia are 4. and dj_dhey not one of em. im sure of it.=)
TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

wew..:D :D [b]>>KhErMiNaToR[/b] I think I know who they are..=)
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Awh Yeah. I didn't believe when he said he is one from FS Team. [i]He told me like that. And I never believe it. [/i]
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I believe these are the 4 people that u are talking about kher. http://www.friendster.com/info/index.php :penguin:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » We have to have a policy here regarding posting JS Linkers. If a member discovered a JS Linker, he/she should: - Not post it in anywhere in FriendsterTalk - Consult the moderators regarding the disc

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:15

[ 9 queries - 0.023 second ]
Privacy Policy