• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Random Quotes Alert Box Message... [/b] Edit the message that you want to appear in the Alert box. The message will change every time your visitors view or refresh your profile... Preview [url]ht

Pages: 12

[b]Random Quotes Alert Box Message... [/b] Edit the message that you want to appear in the Alert box. The message will change every time your visitors view or refresh your profile... Preview [url]ht

sherwin017
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[b]Random Quotes Alert Box Message... [/b] Edit the message that you want to appear in the Alert box. The message will change every time your visitors view or refresh your profile... Preview [url]ht

[b]Random Quotes Alert Box Message... [/b] Edit the message that you want to appear in the Alert box. The message will change every time your visitors view or refresh your profile... Preview [url]http://profiles.friendster.com/testingkoulit[/url] <">Save this code as .js extension or combine it with your other .js files... :)
pulasara
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Random Quotes Alert Box Message... [/b] Edit the message that you want to appear in the Alert box. The message will change every time your visitors view or refresh your profile... Preview [url]ht

wow be 1st comment :thumbsup: thanks for this :D
ShizAh
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Random Quotes Alert Box Message... [/b] Edit the message that you want to appear in the Alert box. The message will change every time your visitors view or refresh your profile... Preview [url]ht

nC job .. hihi .. kip it yow ..=):thumbsup:
BwizetT
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

ahehehe i've seen this in dynamic drive and i've trying to make the code shorter, but now here it is and thank you for making it much simplier :eh: :lol:
wyvern07zed
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice code bro... a newbie level at this height.... u really are something dude... im amazed... thanks for the codes... keep on sharing to us real newbie's... hehehehe... ur a pro men... ;) :thumbsup:
angelalaine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Nice thanks for sharing this bro. I hope Ill have the energy to update my js. I really want to try this Looks cool :D Keep it up :thumbsup: =)
switpotato
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nice tricks... the simplier the better... this could be use as multi purpose alert too.. but i havent seen the original script wer this new one r base..

Last edited by switpotato (2008-04-07 21:21:17)

gerbx
» n00b
1969-12-31

codes are not working at my page wat should i do?need help...
slashedkite
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

another bersion of alert.. nice! simple but counts! ;)
MoZ
» n00b
1969-12-31

It doesn't work on my Page :cry:
sherwin017
» n00b
1969-12-31

Maybe the code was conflict with your other codes...
mabuhay
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nice codes sherwin017 thanks 4 sharing...
athena
» FTalker
1969-12-31

keep it up!!!:thumbsup:
athsuka_unknownedreality
» n00b
1969-12-31

waaah!:lol: very Nice TUTORIALS Nano DA..XD thank You very Mashuuu!!~

Last edited by athsuka_unknownedreality (2008-07-24 09:56:48)

friendskler
» n00b
1969-12-31

post deleted..

Last edited by friendskler (2008-09-02 23:36:33)

yunish
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

nice one.thanks for sharing. :)
Vipper
» FTalker
1969-12-31

marynel
» n00b
1969-12-31

tnx for sharing... itreally works
aFgHInZ
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice tuts.. keep it up.. tnx for share.. [spoiler]Im mUti mamaMia lOveRs!!!! :eh:[/spoiler]
marinela22
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks fer this! i love it :P
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Random Quotes Alert Box Message... [/b] Edit the message that you want to appear in the Alert box. The message will change every time your visitors view or refresh your profile... Preview [url]ht

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:20

[ 10 queries - 0.044 second ]
Privacy Policy