• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Random Quotes Alert Box Message... [/b] Edit the message that you want to appear in the Alert box. The message will change every time your visitors view or refresh your profile... Preview [url]ht

Pages: 12

[b]Random Quotes Alert Box Message... [/b] Edit the message that you want to appear in the Alert box. The message will change every time your visitors view or refresh your profile... Preview [url]ht

campange
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Random Quotes Alert Box Message... [/b] Edit the message that you want to appear in the Alert box. The message will change every time your visitors view or refresh your profile... Preview [url]ht

i don't know about js extension or whatever....please tell me....email me in iannotabane@yahoo.com
ivyjoyce
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Random Quotes Alert Box Message... [/b] Edit the message that you want to appear in the Alert box. The message will change every time your visitors view or refresh your profile... Preview [url]ht

i dont any idea with this but i really want a random quote alert box message in my frindster account. can you help me with this one? email me:ivy_joyc07@yahoo.com. thanx alot:)
reah02
» n00b
1969-12-31

oh nice job. thanks for sharing. haha. :) i`ll use this .. :) COOL!!
R4bhi
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Cool Thanks For Sharing.. I'm currently in a project to make and Not ending Alerts but with only Simple code.. Can anyone find my with it =D
vnica
» n00b
1969-12-31

where would we paste the code pls? thnx a lot
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=vnica]where would we paste the code pls? thnx a lot[/quote] Did you not read all of the 1st post? Apply it in js file.
chocochipcookie
» n00b
1969-12-31

hey! where would i'll place the quote?! after or before the semicolon?! sorry.. im a noob..

Last edited by chocochipcookie (2008-12-07 07:16:26)

aningstar16
» FTalker
1969-12-31

tenccs porr xeriing :D
kyo_shiro_mibu
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wow nice trick thnx for sharing
rebora2007
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nice 1 thnaks for sharing ! :thumbsup:
binibini_tx
» n00b
1969-12-31

I Don't Deserve Your Love......
robin182
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

thx for sharing this bro...
creap3rst
» n00b
1969-12-31

thankz voo share n good job ...=)
kizuna23
» n00b
1969-12-31

why it is not working:([spoiler][/spoiler]
mark1111
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice trick sher more =| =| =|
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Random Quotes Alert Box Message... [/b] Edit the message that you want to appear in the Alert box. The message will change every time your visitors view or refresh your profile... Preview [url]ht

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:51

[ 13 queries - 0.028 second ]
Privacy Policy