• ARCHIVES 
  • » is that person is still special to you?:wow: do you treasure him/her until now? =)

Pages: 12

is that person is still special to you?:wow: do you treasure him/her until now? =)

aicah
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

is that person is still special to you?:wow: do you treasure him/her until now? =)

Last edited by aicah (2009-01-28 01:01:44)

Gela5555
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: is that person is still special to you?:wow: do you treasure him/her until now? =)

hmm.. dont know :lol: I do cherish all the memories weve shared.. =)
aicah
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: is that person is still special to you?:wow: do you treasure him/her until now? =)

[b] yeah! i can still remember it..:) he's a basketball player and i like him so much that time!.. =) but now its just now only one good memory.. :| ..like this chosen line from a song i think its corny,,but its the best to describe what i feel on him today.. :lol: " i remember the boy.. but i dont remeber the feelings anymore!..:D :lol:[/b]

Last edited by aicah (2008-04-10 12:35:09)

™~♥crazy ada♥~™
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b][align=center][color=pink] of course i can still remember he was my classmate from grade 6 to present right now i dont have anymore special feelings with him [/color][/align][/b]
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Yep I remembered mine. I was in Grade 6 that time. At first I don't actually have an interest to her but as time goes by my affection to her became bigger and bigger. I remembered that I gave a Love Letter to her then she replied to my letter. I know you think it's corny but that's how I show my love to a person. We were M.U. that time. I carry her bag after school and sometimes eat with her at break. I can't sleep at night and I always spend lots of money for cp loads. I text her every night. But then after 3 months she changed then I thought she's not the same as the one I loved/crush on. But oh well past is past but I still want to see her or even court her when I meet her again. We didn't go out btw.
cassiopeia
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yes..ofcourse..i stil remember him..he's my first love eh..but then i don't have feelings for him anymore..though i want to see him again to ask for the reason of leaving me..well..all i traesure by now is the memories of us..we share together..when we use to go at malls..i really miss that times..but then i can'r bring it back coz he's already my past..and i should be happy by now.
kolopol123
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i was in grade 6 as i recall..:D hehehe
jesrhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yes. he's my (first) boyfriend! its our 5th month tomorrow :redface:
closedeyeswillseenothing
» FTalker
1969-12-31

=( yeah.. it's just like shit ..:o =D
bituin2kyut
» n00b
1969-12-31

yes i remember those times. but now, i didnt treasure that anymore, because he hurts me. =|
tetums
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yap i remeber 'bout him.. looking back makes me :puke: i prefer my 2nd ex bf.. we're still friends =|

Last edited by tetums (2008-05-08 00:20:05)

@mUtHy_fRuiTy@
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

this is the first time i got inloved. :crybaby: we had so much memories. and i dont know why, we're still together but i get hurt everytime when i'm with him. coz he doesn't cherish me at all:cry:
joize
» n00b
1969-12-31

year2006 and until now i still love that f****** guy!.waaaaahhhh!.:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:
/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

yah i still remember when i was 1st year highscool his name is jake miscaller.. hehe
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yeah! I still remember when i was falling inlove... :wow:
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Yea. When i was in grade six. he's name is allan miranda. :paranoid: He courted me. I never told him I liked him, because I'm still a kid that time. [b]'twas a puppy love though.[/b]
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

uhmm.. nope.. hehe. i'm just only in grade 3 when i fall inlove!.. haha, lol i mean... crux?!
cazian.allstar
» n00b
1969-12-31

Yah...I still do remember those times :clock: ... I was even stupid enough to tell him that I like as in [b]like[/b] him :wallbash: But I forgive myself coz I was only [b]grade 3[/b] during that time :lol: ...(pareho pla kmi ni [b]akuzet16[/b]) Do I still like him???Nope!!! but I liked him again when I was in grade 6 but it suddenly faded...hew!!!... [b]Playboy[/b] pla! :disgust: .. ayaw ko pnaman sa mga ganun!!!

Last edited by cazian.allstar (2008-06-13 08:58:30)

yunish
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

yeah, i can still emember,. xD but things have changed. :D
iNi.dhEe
» n00b
1969-12-31

Yeah, i do remember. its almost 4 years ago. :)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » is that person is still special to you?:wow: do you treasure him/her until now? =)

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:09

[ 10 queries - 0.047 second ]
Privacy Policy