• ARCHIVES 
  • » is that person is still special to you?:wow: do you treasure him/her until now? =)

Pages: 12

is that person is still special to you?:wow: do you treasure him/her until now? =)

pinkpolish
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: is that person is still special to you?:wow: do you treasure him/her until now? =)

sure.. i do remeber. 6th grade up to now :)
angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: is that person is still special to you?:wow: do you treasure him/her until now? =)

yea I still remeber.. it was when I was 10 years old.. i'm 10 now.. i fell inlove just this.. august 8, 2008.. ahh... he's my crush.. then he asked me out.. :O then that's the first time I fell inlove.. haha
DM--hEaVeNsEnt
» FTalker
1969-12-31

first tym i fell inlove hayss.. i lost respect for him olready its a shame that he change
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i like this girl but idk if im ever going to see her again :angry: she was my 6th grade class mate ahhhh...way back..then...memories
ARINE
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

ahm i think when i'm grade 4 .. hikhik :wow: til now i'm inlove with him :)
DM--hEaVeNsEnt
» FTalker
1969-12-31

weaahhhh.. he txted me last night it was wierd!!!
merx7ii
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

course i remembered mine! my "first love", that was just months ago! and i'm like already 16. i've noticed teens like me wouldve had "loves" and "boyfriends" by now, but not me! :eh: that guys gonna be with me always even if he never became mine, well, first loves are special.
_KiaAsakura_
» n00b
1969-12-31

Yeah dammit. I was like, I had a crush on this guy :rolleyes: and he was like, super cute niya grabe! :lol: his name was kenneth xD and I fell for him ever since! I think I was fonded by him because he was smart and all that, overall, it's just infatuation but I still have a crush on him until now ><
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Wen i was in 3rd year high school. :D [/b]
edriann007
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i guess, but i can't feel such feeling, nowadays, for me, it's just normal having anew crush or girlfriend...
deniz0623
» n00b
1969-12-31

yeaa, i still remembered it. it's just this year up to now. [spoiler]he's not really that handsome, not that witty but I know I love him. :p[/spoiler]
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

ahh, i loved a girl once and i tried not to love again nor to fall again i keep loving this girl since high school then i have realized and discovered that she doesn't love me. she loves my bestfriend and not me. hahah tragic . >.< i though first love is nice haha == im looking forward for a real love this time. :D
samarah_purple
» FTalker
1969-12-31

YES!!...i think so...im not xur if that WAS love..=)
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=DejaVu Sans][b]My teenage years. ;) [/b][/font]
xtremebytes9
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

just a year later.. she's the only one who caught my heart... hahahah,,, silly me :D :wow: :wow:
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=aicah]is that person is still special unto you? do you treasure him/her until now?[/quote] -no he's not -no i don't
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » is that person is still special to you?:wow: do you treasure him/her until now? =)

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:50

[ 9 queries - 0.050 second ]
Privacy Policy