• ARCHIVES 
  • » some friend(s).... do I now them...??? do they know me much...??? even sometimes i don't get it, what is in their mind... some need other when they just need... some forget about when they won't need

Pages: 12

some friend(s).... do I now them...??? do they know me much...??? even sometimes i don't get it, what is in their mind... some need other when they just need... some forget about when they won't need

--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: some friend(s).... do I now them...??? do they know me much...??? even sometimes i don't get it, what is in their mind... some need other when they just need... some forget about when they won't need

[quote=bullet_nuue]i'd agree with you... but what about if your friend(s) forgetr your rules up there.??? so what you gonna do??[/quote] lols those are descriptions for wat is a friend for duch.. anyway, whatever it is, maybe a decription or "rules", im sure the friends of Duch,wont nver forget that and wont ever change! for me: A real friend is someone [b]who will forgive you no matter how big is the mistake uve done[/b] A real friend is someone [b]who is real to you in front of ur face and even if ur not facing them[/b] A real friend is someone [b]who wuldnt get tired talking to u almost everyday[/b] A real friend is someone [b]who knows that ur not okay eventhough you wont say a thing[/b] A real friend is someone [b]who wuld be there when you tell them that everything is not good[/b] A real friend is someone [b]who wuldnt get tired saying "i love you", "i miss you",& "take care" all the time, even if u just spend the whole day telling that to each other..[/b] A real friend is someone [b]who sense that ur liking someone eventhough u wont say a thing or keep on denying it..[/b] A real friend is someone [b]who wuld squeeze the hell out of u when u tell them something that bothers you but you didnt continue it cause they know that its something you need to get out of ur chest[/b] A real friend is someone [b]who wudnt be scared to say "i need you" or "comfort me" when they do[/b] A real friend is someone [b]who treats u like a kid or a baby evnthough u dont like it.. :P[/b] A real friend is someone [b]who will respect sumthing u want but have the courage to tell u if its right or wrong, but still leave the decision making to u[/b] A real friend is someone [b]who'd be happy with sumthing u decide evnthough it hurts them soo much[/b] A real friend is someone [b]who'd write ur friendship in a blog :lol:[/b] A real friend is someone [b]who you know that wants you to be there and needs u to be there with her cause u know that shes scared and hurting[/b] A real friend is someone [b]who you cud trust with anything and wont freak out or judge with watever u say to them[/b] A real friend is someone [b]who knows u all the way[/b] *its still a long list..but thats wat a real friend is for me..im glad that ive found friends which has those qualities, I LOVE THEM more than myself cause i know that they know me more than i know me.. ** [b]you know who u are..I love you S, D, J and N :kiss::kiss::kiss:, always rmmber that cause that will never change![/b]
markthespark47
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: some friend(s).... do I now them...??? do they know me much...??? even sometimes i don't get it, what is in their mind... some need other when they just need... some forget about when they won't need

friends means if u have a problem run to them they can help u in any ways [spoiler]just a newbie here XD[/spoiler]
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]friends?.. friends will be there through thick and thin?! haha.... don't know what's the meaning of that... hehe... i just got it in our spark, in school... hehe.....[/b]
ahr2bluewing3093
» n00b
1969-12-31

[u][b]Friends are your worst enemies.. [/b][/u] am i correct? hehE.. :(
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]friends are not permanent [/b] =)
Altairs
» n00b
1969-12-31

I Need No Friends...Since i born..I know nobody who will help me when i got trouble..they just keep running away..Sorry for being a jerk :disgust:
gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=junius619]well for me friends is like BROTHAS[/quote] wat if ur frnd is a girl?? lolx.. anywei. frnds r like FOOD. u feel ill wen u don't hav 'em.. that's my opinion. it may not taste good, but still, you need them for your body.
BwizetT
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]First of all hello there Rockmate..[/b] [b]A real friend will not pull you down and should support you on every aspect of your life[/b] [b]but remember that they are people too.. they are vulnerable, Judgemental and even clash debates with you..[/b] [b]I like my Friends, Artistically and Musically motivated but sometimes Have this funny Sarcastic Gestures =D =D[/b]

Last edited by BwizetT (2008-09-05 23:01:32)

akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]TRUE prendzs is alwayzs there until the end opf tym...[/b]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Friends are your number one enemies =D They help you in some problems and back stab you later but even if that happens, we still forgive them and I wonder why
Kam
» n00b
1969-12-31

I actually [b]agree[/b] to ducheszv.
emosher_28
» n00b
1969-12-31

friend is the people that really ready to share there life or there friend/s
okcimrela20
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

friends ? ahm .. people who care about you ?
_ron_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

for me [b][u]friends[/u][/b] are my mirror . ..they reflects my personality
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

A friend accepts who you are, Loves you and sometimes, hurt you. :eh:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]:arrow: moved to chit-chat from UG[/b]
von211
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]markthespark47 wrote: :arrow: friends means if u have a problem run to them they can help u in any ways[/b] yeah run to dem and buy a bear heheh :P frnds for me are cool specially when you have like types or dislikes and etc. ^^
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » some friend(s).... do I now them...??? do they know me much...??? even sometimes i don't get it, what is in their mind... some need other when they just need... some forget about when they won't need

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:00

[ 9 queries - 0.060 second ]
Privacy Policy