• ARCHIVES 
  • » some friend(s).... do I now them...??? do they know me much...??? even sometimes i don't get it, what is in their mind... some need other when they just need... some forget about when they won't need

Pages: 12

some friend(s).... do I now them...??? do they know me much...??? even sometimes i don't get it, what is in their mind... some need other when they just need... some forget about when they won't need

bullet_nuue
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

some friend(s).... do I now them...??? do they know me much...??? even sometimes i don't get it, what is in their mind... some need other when they just need... some forget about when they won't need

some friend(s).... do I now them...??? do they know me much...??? even sometimes i don't get it, what is in their mind... some need other when they just need... some forget about when they won't need anyone knows that they happy... but sometimes they [b]SUCK[/b] when they just [b]begging[/b] others help... so what a friend meant to them??? they don't get it... poor people... SUCK people... So what you think guys..???
yakuza49
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: some friend(s).... do I now them...??? do they know me much...??? even sometimes i don't get it, what is in their mind... some need other when they just need... some forget about when they won't need

[quote]Friends are enemies Enemies are Friends Which is which? I don't know Don't want to know Just want to be alone Be free from betrayals[/quote]
LheN_15
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: some friend(s).... do I now them...??? do they know me much...??? even sometimes i don't get it, what is in their mind... some need other when they just need... some forget about when they won't need

Friends are just a people. dat's ol Try 2 analyze
cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

me i want a friend who slaps me in the face than being kicked in the back i want a friend who curses me infront of the people than being good then backbite me... i want a friend who doesnt care but always there than listening but doesnt care at all..
junius619
» n00b
1969-12-31

well for me friends is like BROTHAS
bullet_nuue
» FTalker
1969-12-31

now realize.. they all human, ordinary... sometimes, someoe that i called friend just hurt me like i never expected but sometimes i met strangest they gave me smile that i never imagine before... so confusing.. where's friends??
cherlsyter91326
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[u]friends[/u] are always there fot u wenever u nid them..ull kno if a friend is a friend. a [u]true friend[/u] isnt that hard to find! :D
khrixty_017
» FTalker
1969-12-31

like a lifetime partner.. Partner In Crimes..nyahhh
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[edited] im picky when it come to friends that i CHOOSE to be close with.. :eh: well this goes to my bestfriends .. YMMA :kiss: For me a friend should be there for you thick and thin .. A REAL friend is someone who you look up to and vice versa. A REAL friend is that someone you can cry with, make fun with, and share secrets with. A REAL friend is someone who has the guts to say your work sucks but advices you ways how you can improve it. A REAL friend is someone who know how/what you feel before you even say it A REAL friend should know and respect your judgment. A REAL friend is someone who's smart and not dumb lolz dumb friends are senseless A REAL friend is someone who is strong enough to tell you to stop whenever you are going overboard with something. A REAL friend is someone who doesnt forget to show that they care no matter the distance or how hectic their schedule is. and lastly .. A REAL friend should know how to make room for the two of you even if they have their bf/gf to attend to. =| [hr][hr][hr][hr] lol S, P and E .... ;] i was merely describing the three of you while im typing this. luv yah 3.. :kiss:

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-05-05 07:40:45)

bullet_nuue
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=ducheszv]im picky when it come to friends that i CHOOSE to be close with.. :eh: well this goes to my bestfriends .. YMMA :kiss: For me a friend should be there for you thick and thin .. A REAL friend is someone who you look up to and vice versa. A REAL friend is that someone you can cry with, make fun with, and share secrets with. A REAL friend is someone who has the guts to say your work sucks but advices you ways how you can improve it. A REAL friend is someone who know how/what you feel before you even say it A REAL friend should know and respect your judgment. A REAL friend is someone who's smart and not dumb lolz dumb friends are senseless A REAL friend is someone who is strong enough to tell you to stop whenever you are going overboard with something. A REAL friend is someone who doesnt forget to show that they care no matter the distance or how hectic their schedule is. and lastly .. A REAL friend should know how to make room for the two of you even if they have their bf/gf to attend to. =|[/quote] i'd agree with you... but what about if your friend(s) forgetr your rules up there.??? so what you gonna do?? ;]
shealla(:
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]friends are someone that's worth all the pain and sacrifices. [/b][i][/i]
zHaRa
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]friends are a reflecti0n of y0urself![/b]:D [quote]tell me who your friends are and i'lL telL y0u who y0u are![/quote]

Last edited by zHaRa (2008-05-06 08:01:15)

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i agree with siz duch... =) :thumbsup: someone who steps in when the whole world steps out... uhmm and also.. [i] friend who may not be there when you want to have fun...but when you badly needed someone.. theyll be there for you...[/i]
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=bullet_nuue]i'd agree with you... but what about if your friend(s) forgetr your rules up there.??? so what you gonna do??[/quote] well you can ask my friends about that.. and FYI those are not rules being a friend dont have rules.. the most important thing is you show the real you. ;];]
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=zHaRa]friends are a reflecti0n of y0urself!:D[/quote] i agree.=)
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]friends?[/b] [i]for me,friends are who we talk to when we need advice. =)[/i]
ends..in..deatH
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

friends are life. :D

Last edited by ends..in..deatH (2009-04-13 06:51:45)

DweaIsMe
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Who needs an [i]ordinary friend[/i] when I have [b]An Extraordinary [u]BESTFRIEND[/u][/b] =) --- i'm just joking.. :D everyone hates them but can't live with out them. --- Its not age that measures how well you've lived your life but the amount of friends that have your back. =)
k2i5e7k8i7e
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

For mE.....friends it's everything......=)=)=)=)=)
Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[u][b]Friends to me are people who:[/b][/u] :arrow: Stabs you in the front :arrow: Accepts you for who you are :arrow: Knows your strengths and weaknesses and still considers you as his/her friend :arrow: Knows your deepest, darkest secrets and won't use it against you when you both have an arguement or a fight someday :arrow: Listens to you more than talking and giving advices
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » some friend(s).... do I now them...??? do they know me much...??? even sometimes i don't get it, what is in their mind... some need other when they just need... some forget about when they won't need

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:26

[ 10 queries - 0.036 second ]
Privacy Policy