• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b] > Which of these atracts you most? Just choose on the choices below ;) [/b] [spoiler]:arrow: a goodlooking guy or girl :arrow: sexy body :arrow: white complexion :arrow: dark complexion :arrow

Pages: 123456789101112..12

[b] > Which of these atracts you most? Just choose on the choices below ;) [/b] [spoiler]:arrow: a goodlooking guy or girl :arrow: sexy body :arrow: white complexion :arrow: dark complexion :arrow

aicah
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[b] > Which of these atracts you most? Just choose on the choices below ;) [/b] [spoiler]:arrow: a goodlooking guy or girl :arrow: sexy body :arrow: white complexion :arrow: dark complexion :arrow

[b] > Which of these atracts you most? Just choose on the choices below ;) [/b] [spoiler]:arrow: a goodlooking guy or girl :arrow: sexy body :arrow: white complexion :arrow: dark complexion :arrow: beautiful eyes :arrow: nature lover :arrow: pet lover :arrow: both of you are compatible :arrow: fat :arrow: slim :arrow: chubby :arrow: chinito or chinita :arrow: has a white teeth w/ fresh breath :eh: :arrow: gentleman :arrow: both of you are compatible :arrow: loves fashion :arrow: loves you so much :arrow: athletic :arrow: rich :arrow: intelligent :arrow: bad boy or bad girl :arrow: kindhearted[/spoiler]

Last edited by aicah (2010-01-11 13:15:15)

aicah
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [b] > Which of these atracts you most? Just choose on the choices below ;) [/b] [spoiler]:arrow: a goodlooking guy or girl :arrow: sexy body :arrow: white complexion :arrow: dark complexion :arrow

Chinito gentleman intelligent and kind :)

Last edited by aicah (2009-02-18 17:54:50)

HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [b] > Which of these atracts you most? Just choose on the choices below ;) [/b] [spoiler]:arrow: a goodlooking guy or girl :arrow: sexy body :arrow: white complexion :arrow: dark complexion :arrow

^AICAH.. [b]ur double posting sis =) and i think its better if you made this one as a [u]POLL[/u] :D @T gentleman.. intelligent.. kindhearted.. [/b]

Last edited by HiLyNkAwAii (2008-04-09 07:24:10)

penakamaayo
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: a goodlooking girl. :arrow: sexy body :arrow: white complexion :arrow: beautiful eyes :arrow: loves you so much.. :arrow: kindhearted.. :arrow: intelligent..
el_chinito03
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i lyk chinita wt slim body
peachcute_18
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:arrow: both of you are compatible.. i guess this is the most important.., compatible and comfortable.., :lol: offtopic: sis hylin is ryt., u shoul've made this a poll., =)
aicah
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]to hilyNkawaii and to peachcute_18: thanks for reminding me.. :) i didnt know that i post it twice,, and yah,, i think its much better if i make it a poll.. =) sorry for that guyz..:( coz im only one of the newbiez here.. :) thankz.. :)[/b]

Last edited by aicah (2008-04-09 14:17:31)

trustmeilie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[i]Guys that loves fashion attracts me the most :thumbsup:[/i]
Gela5555
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: athletic.. coz Im an athlete. haha
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

.,hmm consider all the postive sides of the offered choices... i like it all! hehe :wow:
meyrinx
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=aicah][b]...ahm i'll start it now..:) i think guy attracts me most if he is goodlooking and somehow bad boy.. sometimes i like chinito's too.. :midfinger: why badboy?? because i know that if a person loves you so much he respect you even he is bad to others,, he is very martyr to you.. and i feel im very protected everytime im with him.. :wow:[/b][/quote] I agree with this.. This characteristics actually attracts me.. ^_^
pierre_zyramae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

kindhearted and beautiful eyes...
meyrinx
» FTalker
1969-12-31

arrow a goodlooking guy or girl.. arrow sexy body.. arrow beautiful eyes.. arrow nature lover.. arrow pet lover.. arrow gentleman.. arrow both of you are compatible.. arrow white teeth with fresh breath.. arrow loves fashion.. arrow loves you so much.. arrow athletic.. arrow rich.. arrow intelligent.. arrow bad boy or bad girl outside and kind hearted inside ^^
raphael_marcos
» Banned
1969-12-31

me..goodlooking girl but with a kind heart..
rockzzel
» FTalker
1969-12-31

a good looking girl... i dont know y, but i just do! hahahaha! but, sexy body will do! :D
kolopol123
» FTalker
1969-12-31

☺a goodlooking guy or girl☺ ☺white complexion☺ ☺loves you so much..☺ thats all..:D
closedeyeswillseenothing
» FTalker
1969-12-31

both of you are compatible.. :lol: it's important to make the relationship works..
witchcraftlady
» FTalker
1969-12-31

goodlooking gentleman kindhearted this what i feel..ahehe:lol:

Last edited by witchcraftlady (2008-04-14 02:57:42)

eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]of course i'll go for... gud luking guyz...:lol::lol::lol:[/b]
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]KiNDHEARTED ksi..kind siya shitshitshitshit
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b] > Which of these atracts you most? Just choose on the choices below ;) [/b] [spoiler]:arrow: a goodlooking guy or girl :arrow: sexy body :arrow: white complexion :arrow: dark complexion :arrow

Pages: 123456789101112..12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:29

[ 15 queries - 0.028 second ]
Privacy Policy