• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b] > Which of these atracts you most? Just choose on the choices below ;) [/b] [spoiler]:arrow: a goodlooking guy or girl :arrow: sexy body :arrow: white complexion :arrow: dark complexion :arrow

Pages: 1..123456789101112..12

[b] > Which of these atracts you most? Just choose on the choices below ;) [/b] [spoiler]:arrow: a goodlooking guy or girl :arrow: sexy body :arrow: white complexion :arrow: dark complexion :arrow

gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b] > Which of these atracts you most? Just choose on the choices below ;) [/b] [spoiler]:arrow: a goodlooking guy or girl :arrow: sexy body :arrow: white complexion :arrow: dark complexion :arrow

Well. Good looking, bad boy but nice inside. Cool. And someone with a good background and is smart.. Taller than me, of course. :)
mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [b] > Which of these atracts you most? Just choose on the choices below ;) [/b] [spoiler]:arrow: a goodlooking guy or girl :arrow: sexy body :arrow: white complexion :arrow: dark complexion :arrow

i like a boy hu is slim, gentleman, intelligent, sometimes i like boys who are chinito! ahahahha... ahmz.. and i like a boy hu loves me so much also! dats d important!
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

nature lover..-i love nature as well.. intelligent..-i get attracted to knowledgeable guyz. bad boy-not totally that bad at all..but i wanna feel how to be loved by them..:lol: kindhearted..-self-explanatory these is but some personalities i'm looking in a guy..xd=D
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]Cute Kind Simple Not "Maarte" Smile[/b] :D
darkrenz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: acts like a professional :arrow: pretty :arrow: intelligent :arrow: she hit me everytime she's happy:crybaby::crybaby: :arrow: rich :arrow: maputi sya.... :arrow: justine fionna carla jaranillia ong her complete name...^^ she really loves me... pero b4 ala ako feeling s kanya.... pero now... nilagyan nya ng virus utak qoh.... she can stick to her word.... kapag sinabi nya... ga2win nya... pag di ka sumunod or tumanggi ka... ginugulpi ako...:crybaby::crybaby: sweet sya... cguro pag2log....^^
kyulatrixia
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: a goodlooking guy or girl.. :arrow: pointed nose.. :arrow: gentleman.. :arrow: kindhearted..
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

nice person kind low profile simple and caring!
geedz_uno
» n00b
1969-12-31

[color=green] ♫ ♫ + + ♫ ♫ + + ♫ ♫ maybe with this options i would rather choose or move to the: both of us were compatible...the thing that i have choosen it because.. for our relationship to grow bigger and much for bold..... but i have to choose other option which is which?uhm the intelligent girl.. because if she dont know how to love she is not intelligent and the human brain connected to the heart of any mankind,ok ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ love it..xoxo tnx ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ click this url to visit mah friendster main account [url]http://www.friendster.com/geedzpaul[/url] click this url to view my friendster second account [url]http://www.friendster.com/geedzrock[/url] ok ok ok dont forget to leave me some comments if you dont leave me comments i will kill you.ok.hahaha [align=center] [img]http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn262/geedeon/ccg.gif[/img] [img]http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn262/geedeon/userbar121987-4.gif[/img] [img]http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn262/geedeon/keb0qt.gif[/img] [img]http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn262/geedeon/acey37.gif[/img][/align][/color]

Last edited by geedz_uno (2008-06-27 06:00:40)

ugly_betty
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=aicah]>>>read all the choices then choose what attracts you most.. :midfinger: >>>you can explain also why,, if you like.. a goodlooking guy or girl.. sexy body.. white complexion.. dark complexion.. beautiful eyes.. pointed nose.. nature lover.. pet lover.. fat.. slim.. chubby.. chinito or chinita.. gentleman.. ' mahinhin'.. both of you are compatible.. white teeth with fresh breath.. loves fashion.. loves you so much.. athletic.. rich.. intelligent.. bad boy or bad girl.. kindhearted.. tnx for reading guyz!! hope youll answer it..[/quote] of course all of it. who wouldn't want those anyway??!:thumbsup:
rochelleann13
» n00b
1969-12-31

kindhearted ...pointed nose...:D
_rapidoh
» Banned
1969-12-31

bad girl... lol... and chinita.. den mahinhin... if u got this awwwwwww *drooooolszzz* :P
kudo37
» FTalker
1969-12-31

beautiful eyes makes me in love... why is it that there is no smile in the options only white teeth with fresh breath? I really fall to girls who has great smiles....
black_eLjOy
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]for me, some who is: : smart.. tall.. handsome.. has white teeth.. ahaha![/b]
-_aNgeLmAn_-
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i think the.. [quote]nature lovers.. and loves me so much..[/quote] because i love nature,
janeene
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:arrow: i like a pet lover and a gentleman.. i love pets that's why i love someone who love pets too. and of course a gentleman..
yna_16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

for me..those guys who are.. [spoiler] maputi.. singkit and tall [/spoiler]
keyz_08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

for me.. white complecxon, chinito, fashionista, compatible (of course), kind hearted, intelligent.. (perfect guy for me! :eh: )
-_i.Luv.MyseLF_-
» n00b
1969-12-31

+_a goodlooking guy +_white complexion +_beautiful eyes +_slim +_gentleman +_both of you are compatible +_loves fashion +_loves you so much +_kindhearted +_bad boy(slight)
ayie020806
» FTalker
1969-12-31

•good looking guy •chinito •intelligent •white complextion. -that's makes me attracts the most.
Macoizky
» n00b
1969-12-31

:arrow: White Complextion :arrow: Love Me So Much :thumbsup: That reminds me about my Yab who attracts me so much :wallbash:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b] > Which of these atracts you most? Just choose on the choices below ;) [/b] [spoiler]:arrow: a goodlooking guy or girl :arrow: sexy body :arrow: white complexion :arrow: dark complexion :arrow

Pages: 1..123456789101112..12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:49

[ 9 queries - 0.047 second ]
Privacy Policy