• ARCHIVES 
  • » My friend just recommended this site apparently it gives you layouts? is that right? By the way, i've read the rules!!

Pages: 12

My friend just recommended this site apparently it gives you layouts? is that right? By the way, i've read the rules!!

mrjohn
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

My friend just recommended this site apparently it gives you layouts? is that right? By the way, i've read the rules!!

el_chinito03
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: My friend just recommended this site apparently it gives you layouts? is that right? By the way, i've read the rules!!

welcome in fs talk
amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: My friend just recommended this site apparently it gives you layouts? is that right? By the way, i've read the rules!!

its good that you read the rules.. just follow it ok.. btw..welcome to ftalk!
HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:D nice to here that!.. ...WELCOME TO EFTOK! *hugs! btw, apply what u read oryt :eh: irasshaimashow :lol:

Last edited by HiLyNkAwAii (2008-04-09 15:31:12)

JefF isBelL
» n00b
1969-12-31

yes , this nice site for tweaking friendster profile (layout) :D n welcome to ftalk .. enjoy your stay .. =)
gracemac
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Welcome in here john :P enjoy posting,, good for you youve already read the rules :thumbsup: for you.. [spoiler][quote=mrjohn]My friend just recommended this site apparently it [b]gives you layouts[/b]? is that right?[/quote] haha i didnt know that :o hehe just joking yah :D.. there's a bunch of layout here that you can easily use in css layout section goodluck......:penguin: [/spoiler]

Last edited by gracemac (2008-04-09 19:08:40)

03_khine_03
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hai welcome to ftalk! not just layouts but you can get codes and even friends here!
mudpoet
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk buddy... good that youve already read the rules... yap that's right we give layouts here...
angieli_kawaii
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk..
ashnae16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hi there... welcome to ftalk!!! :D enjoy and keep posting... follow the rules too... =)
imnotemo_18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk :D
trustmeilie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[i]Hiya! Welcome to Ftalk. Sure thing you'll enjoy here. Like me :lol:[/i]
maantots009
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcum to ftalk...
muzic_rock3r
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Yeh... this site has layouts........=) Welcome!!! =)
dashangie
» n00b
1969-12-31

welcome to ftlak...
dashangie
» n00b
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk... sori for the double post

Last edited by dashangie (2008-04-10 02:11:14)

.DoLLPoT.
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcum to ftalk..enjoy posting:)
cudly_girl_003
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hello.. elcum to ftalk! :D
upil
» n00b
1969-12-31

welcome to friendstertalk
janz020
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk,.,:D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » My friend just recommended this site apparently it gives you layouts? is that right? By the way, i've read the rules!!

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:46

[ 11 queries - 0.056 second ]
Privacy Policy