• ARCHIVES 
  • » My friend just recommended this site apparently it gives you layouts? is that right? By the way, i've read the rules!!

Pages: 12

My friend just recommended this site apparently it gives you layouts? is that right? By the way, i've read the rules!!

mrjohn
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: My friend just recommended this site apparently it gives you layouts? is that right? By the way, i've read the rules!!

Thanks guys !! Im enjoying it here! How do I know if im spamming or not? Ill try and follow the rules as much as i can!
kitty-katz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: My friend just recommended this site apparently it gives you layouts? is that right? By the way, i've read the rules!!

[b]Welcome[/b] to Ftalk ! [b]Enjoy[/b] Posting ! [b]Follow[/b] the Rules !
star_pdpc
» n00b
1969-12-31

.0h hi. i'm also from LA. in what part of LA are you living? :D
Gela5555
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Hi welcome to F talk. :thumbsup: enjoy.
mrjohn
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=star_pdpc].0h hi. i'm also from LA. in what part of LA are you living? :D[/quote] It says on my thing! Anyway i live in west hollywood :D
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk...enjoy
mjd1224
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hi! welcome to ftalk.. its really cool here.. hehe.. hope we'd be friends.. you can call me seph.. hehe.. my nickname.. =|=| enjoy ur stay here in ftalk.. =|:D
♥renray♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk.. enjoy posting=)
witchcraftlady
» FTalker
1969-12-31

WElCOME..AND ENJOY=)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » My friend just recommended this site apparently it gives you layouts? is that right? By the way, i've read the rules!!

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:08

[ 9 queries - 0.016 second ]
Privacy Policy