• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hi To all Can i suggest that add grouperz To Other Social Networking Sites Grouperz - [url=grouperz.com]Grouperz.com[/url] [b]Grouperz[/b] [i]Fun Site Like Friendster[/i] New Site just like Friend

Pages: 12

Hi To all Can i suggest that add grouperz To Other Social Networking Sites Grouperz - [url=grouperz.com]Grouperz.com[/url] [b]Grouperz[/b] [i]Fun Site Like Friendster[/i] New Site just like Friend

kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Hi To all Can i suggest that add grouperz To Other Social Networking Sites Grouperz - [url=grouperz.com]Grouperz.com[/url] [b]Grouperz[/b] [i]Fun Site Like Friendster[/i] New Site just like Friend

Hi To all Can i suggest that add grouperz To Other Social Networking Sites Grouperz - [url=grouperz.com]Grouperz.com[/url] [b]Grouperz[/b] [i]Fun Site Like Friendster[/i] New Site just like Friendster Many Liked it.. Just a suggestion // Thanks

Last edited by kimyasay10 (2008-04-10 09:32:03)

FeenQueGurL_08
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: Hi To all Can i suggest that add grouperz To Other Social Networking Sites Grouperz - [url=grouperz.com]Grouperz.com[/url] [b]Grouperz[/b] [i]Fun Site Like Friendster[/i] New Site just like Friend

[b]i agree with her the site is totally awesome it offers a lot of features that you wouldn't miss! I am toatlly lovin' it! :thumbsup:[/b]
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: Hi To all Can i suggest that add grouperz To Other Social Networking Sites Grouperz - [url=grouperz.com]Grouperz.com[/url] [b]Grouperz[/b] [i]Fun Site Like Friendster[/i] New Site just like Friend

Oh. Let me check that site. If its fun. Then why not add it to our forum? :lol:

Last edited by xavierkym (2008-04-10 14:06:33)

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@xav FeenQueGurL_08 semi-owns the site with MCT (I Think) =D :thumbsup:
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ Hmhm. Actually, sir benz (of Coded Spirit) owns the site. [spoiler]Lol. I'm also part of the staff. :wallbash:[/spoiler]
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Cool. I just registered Actually Ize is the first one who told me bout that site. But anyway, its a good thing that ther'e another social networking site cos I'm getting tired of FS updates.
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Staffs of that site came from FTalk and MCTrigger. :eh: Owner from Coded Spririt. So basically, members from different forums can actually socialize in one community =D

Last edited by xavierkym (2008-04-10 14:32:53)

TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

wew..:D :D this is also a social network site :P :arrow: [url]http://www.sosofriend.com/home.do[/url] it's so cool..=D :wallbash:
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@TA Juleigtin Siahaan : Waa yeah it's cool many people joined and i have seen lots of pics =D Why not tell admin? @' 'eMokIdD : i agree with you Fs update ? Oh no huhu Topic: Lets wait for [s]other[/s]/admins reply
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i registered dat awhile ago,,haha :lol: :lol: but i registered da wrong ID of mine :lol: :lol: :lol: instead of portuniecho, i registered da id of portuneicho . . waaaaaaaaaa =D =D =D but this was cool,,hahaha,,,myspace style, isnt it...den like a friendster.. =) really nice,,
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

ayei was the one who told me that site!! wee..its cool too.. :D
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I just browsed that site for few minutes and I saw too many loose ends. >Wrong spellings >Wrong grammars >The logo was taken from another social networking site (just edited) Im not against benz but if he really want to succeed, he must use authentic materials and hire professionals. There are many social networking sites but what's the difference? They are all the same. Grouperz is just a new social networking site, we don't have to rush it here by creating a new subforum. We don't know will happen. Let us wait for few months then see if it will succeed on its goal or not.

Last edited by eehjhay (2008-04-11 02:06:08)

regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

yea.. wrong grammar example: you have one[b] MESSAGES?[/b] (WTF?!?) in your inbox [img]http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t50/reg_1993/WTF.png[/img]

Last edited by regiehiozn (2008-04-11 07:11:28)

kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Oh No!! Wrong grammar! i am laughing Very Loud now! Wtf Can we do something to sir benz Site? haha =D @Topic : I Agree with Eehjhay [quote=eehjhay]I just browsed that site for few minutes and I saw too many loose ends. >Wrong spellings >Wrong grammars >The logo was taken from another social networking site (just edited) Im not against benz but if he really want to succeed, he must use authentic materials and hire professionals. There are many social networking sites but what's the difference? They are all the same. Grouperz is just a new social networking site, we don't have to rush it here by creating a new subforum. We don't know will happen. Let us wait for few months then see if it will succeed on its goal or not.[/quote] >Wrong spellings >Wrong grammars >The logo was taken from another social networking site (just edited)
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

where did the logo originally came from anyways??
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ yeah i want to know the comment of eehjhay where the logo came form or where he ripped or screenshot then edit?
tribalost
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=kimyasay10]^ Oh No!! Wrong grammar! i am laughing Very Loud now! Wtf[/quote] You propose a section to be added now your laughing at them? You agreed with ej about the stolen logo but you don't even know where it came from or worst, you don't even know if it was really stolen? How bout instead of laughing you can send them a mail or inform them bout the wrong grammars and errors. Is there such a thing as a perfect being? It's like your saying you don't make mistakes. The site was made by pinoys primarily for pinoys. I'd understand if your not Filipino but if you are, then your a great disgrace. Instead of being proud that a we have something that can be called ours, you laugh and step at it. Instead of giving out negative comments, give them a helping hand to improve it. It's not like they built the site to be made fun at. Note: Logo can be seen on FS maint.

Last edited by tribalost (2008-04-13 10:31:13)

HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^yeah.. lets just wait on how far will this said site can go. Just like [i]NEWBIES[/i] ..Grouperz is still a newbie as a networking site although Sir Benz already owned another forum but not a networking site i guess.. =| yeah they may have some mistakes in grammars etc... its their business anyway lets just wait for the outcome or what will happen on that site on the following days,weeks, months i dunno. Im stating my views here coz I joined that site and I already started to introduce it on my friends here and Manila.

Last edited by HiLyNkAwAii (2008-04-13 12:01:14)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

The logo was taken and modified from the Friendster's Maintenance default page. Guys I posted my comment but I did not give any harsh words. If you want to comment on this suggestion and that site, then give some respect ok? @kimyasay don't humiliate yourself by laughing at your suggestion.
jesrhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I agree you should add it. Grouperz is faster than friendster and you can easily edit your layouts plus there's a lot of ftalkers there. =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Hi To all Can i suggest that add grouperz To Other Social Networking Sites Grouperz - [url=grouperz.com]Grouperz.com[/url] [b]Grouperz[/b] [i]Fun Site Like Friendster[/i] New Site just like Friend

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:20

[ 10 queries - 0.025 second ]
Privacy Policy