• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hi To all Can i suggest that add grouperz To Other Social Networking Sites Grouperz - [url=grouperz.com]Grouperz.com[/url] [b]Grouperz[/b] [i]Fun Site Like Friendster[/i] New Site just like Friend

Pages: 12

Hi To all Can i suggest that add grouperz To Other Social Networking Sites Grouperz - [url=grouperz.com]Grouperz.com[/url] [b]Grouperz[/b] [i]Fun Site Like Friendster[/i] New Site just like Friend

aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Hi To all Can i suggest that add grouperz To Other Social Networking Sites Grouperz - [url=grouperz.com]Grouperz.com[/url] [b]Grouperz[/b] [i]Fun Site Like Friendster[/i] New Site just like Friend

Who owns this? [img]http://i2.tinypic.com/4uo94oz.gif[/img] I saw that in Grouperz. And I believe I also saw that here. Only, its not the same person. =| Am just asking..
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Hi To all Can i suggest that add grouperz To Other Social Networking Sites Grouperz - [url=grouperz.com]Grouperz.com[/url] [b]Grouperz[/b] [i]Fun Site Like Friendster[/i] New Site just like Friend

^ i saw that on bro TA's sig. [b]TOPIC[/b] Grouperz is cool but its still new.. let's wait. there are other Social Networking Sites that are big.. As big as Friendster i think.. or almost as big.. Say for example, Facebook. =)
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Oh, yeah! Now I remember. Amf. I saw that on [b]SOMEONE[/b] else's signature. Aw. He ripped it? =| -- Sorry Ej. Hmm, I dont think supporting a site is a very good idea. *peace I mean, we are not here for promoting purposes.

Last edited by icekandi (2008-04-15 23:48:02)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ That's irrelevant to the said subject matter in this topic. Please do not spam here ice
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote]Grouperz is just a new social networking site, we don't have to rush it here by creating a new subforum. We don't know will happen. Let us wait for few months then see if it will succeed on its goal or not.[/quote] [color=#089bce]yeah i agree, i guess we should probably wait first before adding it here as a new sub-forum. It's too early. But if the case is to help the said site then it'll succeed on it's goal [i]faster[/i](whatever their goal is) if ftalk will add it as a sub-forum. I mean, i didn't know that a new networking site called "Grouperz" exist not until I read it here. I dunno,i think it'll be a good publicity . But personally, i dont want to join another social networking site - im already satisified with friendster and multiply. :thumbsup: [/color] [quote][color=black]Grouperz is faster than friendster and you can easily edit your layouts plus there's a lot of ftalkers there.[/color][/quote] [color=#089bce]i think that's because it's a new site and there aren't much members yet. :paranoid: [hr][hr][hr] i was about to say another thing but i kinda forgot what it is. :retard: I'm so sleepy lol. If i remember what it is, i'll hit this thread back [/color]

Last edited by forsakendoll (2008-04-15 15:49:00)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

If they want publicity by the help of FriendsterTalk (read the forum name) then the owner and/or the staff of the Grouperz should personally contact the Admin of FriendsterTalk. If someone will mention "why Multiply subforum was added in FriendsterTalk then?" - it is because Multiply is already popular and it already has many users. It doesn't need publicity. It just need some customizing. But as for Grouperz, advertisements (or promotions) is one of the priority of the said website. Thus FriendsterTalk should not be used for promotion purposes.
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote]Thus FriendsterTalk should not be used for promotion purposes.[/quote] ^ [color=#089bce] That's what i forgot to mention last night hahahaha.. i was just too darn sleepy to recall. Yeah, they need to ask admin directly if that's the case -- other than that, there's no need to add Grouperz as a sub-forum. I mean, if we add the said site then we might as well add ALL other social networking sites lol. :lol: [/color]
jesrhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay]If someone will mention "why Multiply subforum was added in FriendsterTalk then?" - it is because Multiply is already popular and it already has many users. It doesn't need publicity. It just need some customizing.[/quote] Ok so that means we can only add popular social networks (multiply, myspace) don't you think that's unfair? :cry:
HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ no sis.. eehjhay is referring to the diff of promotions and customizations. Multiply and Myspace is already a well-known site and there is no need to advertise, eftok have sub-section for that for cuztomizations like what we are doing it Friendster while grouperz needs no customizations yet, yes it have but not that complicated with multiply and FS nor myspace...it needs more promotions than cuztomization and they are not in favor of that,with the fact that it isnt that known yet and there are still so many factors to consider :) ... [i]..i guess so sis =|[/i]

Last edited by HiLyNkAwAii (2008-04-16 01:36:06)

forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[color=#089bce] [b]@jesrhel[/b], actually i dont think that unfair at all because first and foremost, this is FriendsterTalk not OtherNetworkingSitesTalk. Multiply and Myspace were added because it's already popular - lots of people need info and help regarding this popular sites. Like i said, if we add Grouperz, we might as well add the other networking sites too - if that's what your sense of justice means lol. (yeah that's my sarcasm speaking =| but i am calm :lol: i apologize if you are offended by my remark) We dont need to worry ourselves about other sites though, afterall [i]Friendster[/i] is still the no. 1 priority of FriendsterTalk. [/color]

Last edited by forsakendoll (2008-04-16 05:49:50)

jesrhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=forsakendoll][color=#089bce] we might as well add the other networking sites too - if that's what your sense of justice means lol. [/color][/quote] well, some ftalkers agree on adding grouperz. We just can't add other networking sites without anyone agreeing and I think you're being a little sarcastic. =| but then of course, the decision whether to add it or not is not mine. This is just a suggestion :D

Last edited by jesrhel (2008-04-16 05:38:15)

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]To all posters above me. Please stay calm. Don't take it too serious.[/b] [hr] Anyway. If we want to add this networking site, we shall wait for Admin's decision. =) Still that site still has some weakness.
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

@Jeshrel I understand your point but did you try to understand mine? We can add a subforum for Grouperz but [b]WHAT IS THE MAIN PURPOSE OF DOING IT[/b]? Is it for [b]PROMOTION[/b] or [b]CUSTOMIZATION[/b]? It's really obvious that Grouperz needs promotions for the website rather customization for the profiles.
jesrhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay]@Jeshrel I understand your point but did you try to understand mine? We can add a subforum for Grouperz but [b]WHAT IS THE MAIN PURPOSE OF DOING IT[/b]? Is it for [b]PROMOTION[/b] or [b]CUSTOMIZATION[/b]? It's really obvious that Grouperz needs promotions for the website rather customization for the profiles.[/quote] Ok you win. :D I just recently saw a new forum (not sub) of grouperz. So that grouperz users can of course at least have their own. everybody happy?
0b3
» n00b
1969-12-31

Whew! Social networking sites are a dime a dozen nowadays. Who wouldn't be inspired by Mark E. Zuckerberg who became a billionaire after founding Facebook? Not bad for someone under thirty. Anyways, I was just invited to this yet another site [url=http://uggah.com/]here[/url].. founders are also Pinoys. I believe however for a new site to succeed you have to be original, professional and yes, even conscientious about the spelling, grammar and all.. Notice the welcome intro for the Grouperz for instance.. They should do something about it cause it the first thing that people see. They also have to offer something different other than what's already offered on other sites. This is a constructive criticism guys okay, so don't take it in a bad light.. Having said that, I still think the owners are doing a good job. Support our own and go Pinoy! However, I can't join anymore, heck I can't even maintain my other sites. And oh why is the top social networking site all over the world never mentioned here in FTalk? I so love the site..I'm talking about facebook of course! :D
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ We are talking about Grouperz Here not facebook or other networking sites
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=regiehiozn]yea.. wrong grammar example: you have one[b] MESSAGES?[/b] (WTF?!?) in your inbox [url]http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t50/reg_1993/WTF.png[/url][/quote] ^lol..haha.. @topic:aww..i was just gonna post a topic like this..haha nwei i agree w/ sis kimyasay!! i've just registered there just a while ago..sis khine helped me.. i've been looking at that site for the past days coz there's a lot of ppl hu's been GM-ing me to add them in grouperz so i tried to search it but i hadn't reqistered quickly..i was amazed,bec. i saw many ftalkers... just a while ago i joined because i want to join social networking sites where there are many fatlkers so I would immediately have friends..haha (enough of that) ----- i agree w/ kimyasay!add grouperz pls!
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ Obviously you didn't read some of the posts here? Please read them first before posting any further comment.
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

ahaha... yah Grouperz is actually new! :eh: Ayei invited me to Join! yeah its cool & has lots of amazing stuffs ! :D add this to [b]Other Social Networking[/b] we have lots of pre-mades there & ECT! =D but i dont want to advertise them here! :lol: i might get banned if i Advertise them here! :lol: rembr: [b]6.[/b] No other forum/site promotion posts. or else! :lol:

Last edited by karuro72002 (2008-04-21 11:58:46)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ Another one. You didn't read the discussions made in this topic. I might close this topic since many people like posting here without even reading the discussions.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Hi To all Can i suggest that add grouperz To Other Social Networking Sites Grouperz - [url=grouperz.com]Grouperz.com[/url] [b]Grouperz[/b] [i]Fun Site Like Friendster[/i] New Site just like Friend

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:51

[ 11 queries - 0.043 second ]
Privacy Policy