• ARCHIVES 
  • » __________________________________________________________ and the reason why i posted it there was, not because to spam. ...when i manage to look at this fstalk again yesterday thur. 11, 2008 i found

Pages: 12

__________________________________________________________ and the reason why i posted it there was, not because to spam. ...when i manage to look at this fstalk again yesterday thur. 11, 2008 i found

-Lex06-
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

__________________________________________________________ and the reason why i posted it there was, not because to spam. ...when i manage to look at this fstalk again yesterday thur. 11, 2008 i found

__________________________________________________________ and the reason why i posted it there was, not because to spam. ...when i manage to look at this fstalk again yesterday thur. 11, 2008 i found this one of my post here, and its the only one of my post left, but it inflamed me when i saw this old profile that has been modified. now, the point is if it was modified, it could have ruin my personality a long time by now, people who just seen this prof could have think that i have made those intentionally. So let me ask the person below me and the viewers, do you you think if i post my complain's in help section or in suggestion and feedbacks, does this people would ever know that the old prof, was illegitimately changed? who could ever know this guy funmail in first place, soo thats my reason why i put this there. and another reason was i have freedom to do this for my own sake, i have the right to defend my self and to clear what has to be cleared. and i realy admit it, i post this here because i want to know everyone that there was a mod here who thinks like p*******, in his arrogance and corrupt way. and except from that i leaved my apology in this thread http://theftalk.com/viewtopic.php … 93&p=3 this could be all "i hope!" and as i have said im done this, thank you mod: ezil2007 for restoring this old prof. and same to mod ejhay your one of the honest and sincere mod here. __________________________________________________________ [align=center]thank you for reading this you may close this topic if you want but let this message first reach to reciever.[/align]

Last edited by -Lex06- (2008-04-11 21:03:44)

regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: __________________________________________________________ and the reason why i posted it there was, not because to spam. ...when i manage to look at this fstalk again yesterday thur. 11, 2008 i found

i cant understand.. waaa.. (maybe its not for me to butt in to.. )
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: __________________________________________________________ and the reason why i posted it there was, not because to spam. ...when i manage to look at this fstalk again yesterday thur. 11, 2008 i found

[quote]>ezil2007 for restoring this old prof.[/quote] Huh? What are you talkin' about? I don't even know you nor care to restore your profile. You PM'ed me this message and I ignored it due to I don't even have a clue about it, and personally think that my co-mods will response the message. [spoiler] this is funMail and i have a serious complain about this illegitimately changed old profile as you may observe this one from its old profile info. [img]http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff306/lexmorn/6-3.jpg[/img] -iv been suspecting a mod who could be responsible for this rude act, corrupt, and illegitimate one and if this were proven be observe of what might be the outcome of such mod wickedness. and dont worry ill reserve some proof of complains against the said mod.- i hope you may help me with this since your the only moderator i saw online right now. and im not doing this just to start any unwanted arguement's just want that one to restore, since its realy affecting my personality, and that would be serious against mine. [this is not a warning, but if this profile was not restored by the way it is- ill submit this complain to the administrator if must] sorry for interrupting you, have a good day![/spoiler]
-Lex06-
» n00b
1969-12-31

alright but its seems like i smell something fishy here =| now the outcome of your post here will be this, that i was just making this whole up,? well tell you this i have a print screen of that exact image. and before that message i sent to you i also send to a friendster agent. and that spoiler you are giving to me now. was uncomplete, means some text some image were missing, so may i ask you? why are you returning that uncomplete message? [quote=ezil2007][spoiler] this is funMail and i have a serious complain about this illegitimately changed old profile as you may observe this one from its old profile info. [url]http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff306/lexmorn/6-3.jpg[/url] -iv been suspecting a mod who could be responsible for this rude act, corrupt, and illegitimate one and if this were proven be observe of what might be the outcome of such mod wickedness. and dont worry ill reserve some proof of complains against the said mod.- i hope you may help me with this since your the only moderator i saw online right now. and im not doing this just to start any unwanted arguement's just want that one to restore, since its realy affecting my personality, and that would be serious against mine. [this is not a warning, but if this profile was not restored by the way it is- ill submit this complain to the administrator if must] sorry for interrupting you, have a good day![/spoiler][/quote] -well i just use the word return since i think you cant help me with it, like what you've said you dont even care a damn. well thnx for that info

Last edited by -Lex06- (2008-04-12 00:23:50)

bearsharie
» n00b
1969-12-31

=) gosh realy fishy :lol: i hope ezil2007 just did a lil mistake for replying here :penguin: got to have lunch first
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i don't get this whole thing! =| Base from the picture enclosed inside the spoiler tag in ezil's reply your caption says [b]BANNED[/b] [b]BAN[/b] means [i]to prohibit, forbid, or bar; [/i] in short, you are forbidden to enter friendstertalk! :| but here you go again filing a complain against the moderators EVEN if you are B-A-N-N-E-D from here THUS you have broken another rule! as in number 7. [b]The usage of multiple accounts is not permitted.[/b] In my honest opinion, The moderators should just [b]ignore [/b]this complain because you're not even suppose to be here in the first place!
dheetiij's
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

@threadstarter: I can't access to the link that you give but what ever it is,you must fix that in a private place with the name you include..! :eh:

Last edited by tjayvalrose_02 (2008-04-12 00:37:30)

ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote]and that spoiler you are giving to me now. was uncomplete, means some text some image were missing, so may i ask you? why are you returning that uncomplete message?[/quote] Sir, As a moderator , I gave you an honest reply and yet you gave another ridiculous pathetic respond out of nowhere. Okay, that's it I'm out of here on this "Uncomplete" faggotry that I ever see. I can't seem to measure the failure and how many facepalm that would fit in about this thread. I just give the floor to the mods for this matter. [b] Footnote:[/b] Bearsharie , Funmail , Lex - Same Person lol
-Lex06-
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=ezil2007]Sir, As a moderator , I gave you an honest reply and yet you gave another ridiculous pathetic respond out of nowhere. Okay, that's it I'm out of here on this "Uncomplete" faggotry that I ever see. I'll give the floor to the mods for this matter.[/quote] and now your denying =| your saying? your being honest with oh com on, alright just leave ur reasons as that, and ill leave my fish on your reply then :) [quote=ezil2007]Footnote: Bearsharie , Funmail , Lex - Same Person lol.[/quote] and about this =| i hope you see us talking as one person here, you see you mod's only base on the ip address that you saw from us the same. but tell u this if you and your friends use the same pc or you leave in the same location in the same forum, would that make any sense now? now tell me how rediculous is this or we might say just a common sense... "naaa this is petethic i was talking with here" i hope some one clear minded manage what is the point here, and for the one who restored my old prof. i realy thank you for it :thumbsup:

Last edited by -Lex06- (2008-04-12 00:48:15)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I appreciate your compliment to be but Im really confuse on your statement. You were posting this complain in other sections so people could see it? What for? Are you planning a coup? lol. So you want to have a flaming or so? This incident could be resolved if you could just follow first our terms then we'll hear you out. How can we entertain your complain if you can not even follow our simple rules. [quote]i have the right to defend my self and to clear what has to be cleared[/quote] You will always defend yourself because we'll always notice you since you are so loud?! There's a proper place and proper way of dealing these kinds of situation. And not by posting this in other section as if you were making an anti-moderators group. lol. Is this the post you were talking about? http://theftalk.com/p830484-Yesterday-11%3A08%3A13.html#p830484 Well think again. You're humiliating yourself back there. Please get yourself together.
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

@threadstarter = piff (1000x) everything you said is completely stupid. :lol: im just a member but base from your actions you're the most ridiculous person i have encountered here in ftalk. This doesnt make any sense at all YOU ARE BAN hence you dont even have the rights to complain If you (bearsharie plus lex) are the so called friends of funmail, then it only means that you are bias because you are protecting [b]a spammer[/b], a guy who [b]insulted the moderators[/b], a person who's [b]banned[/b] from ftalk! Why [u]bother[/u] protect funmail's account? He is ban anyway AND since you are his so called "friends" (or pretending to be his "friends") you know well enough why he is ban in the first place -- it's just what he deserves. [hr][hr] Ezil didnt say your makin this whole thing up [b]NO ONE DID[/b] we know what happened to your profile ezil is merely explaining that he ignored your complain and has nothing to do with the restoration of you profile. ROLLEYES. lemme outta here. *searches for another thread

Last edited by forsakendoll (2008-04-12 01:18:27)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I am totally confused now. I am really trying to understand his side but I just can't. Refrain from editing your old posts so we could analyze your case. You just did change your post in that particular topic in Friendster Lounge. :retard:
-Lex06-
» n00b
1969-12-31

to eehjhay, i know now you would confuse again here, you told me last time that i dont have to reply you on pm that i can just ask again my complain here in suggestion and feedbacks, so it was here now. and ovcors im humiliating my self now for there are some mod here that always denying. and a mod here that wont admit that he/she did something on my old profile. i have the print screen of that forum section before i file a complain, that the location of that profile says this "gay next door" and its in my pc now, the page was just to huge to upload it. [quote=tjayvalrose_02]@threadstarter: I can't access to the link that you give but what ever it is,you must fix that in a private place with the name you include..! :eh:[/quote] http://theftalk.com/p830484-Yesterday-11%3A08%3A13.html#p830484 heres the link back to what im saying here
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

So you're telling us that you are Funmail? Because you are saying some moderator did something in your profile. You posted a screenshot of funmail's profile/avatar with two different caption. So the account funmail is yours too? Funmail account is already been banned. Whatever happen in that account after it has been banned, you can not do anything about it. Unless you admit the fault of funmail and apologize to us. Then we'll discuss if we could retrieve the funmail account. If you are really the funmail, then you are having multiple accounts. Thus you have no rights to enter FriendsterTalk since you are breaching our forum rules regarding multiple accounts.
-Lex06-
» n00b
1969-12-31

phew this is what will always happen when theres a complainant especialy newbie against all mod's. pethetic and now the person above me (shirow) always keep changing the topic on behalf of my side rather than on his side. he/she probably didnt know he's the reason why there complains [b]im out of here, just an advice to all... if theres another complain again like this please be observe what happend to the complainant tsk tsk tsk... [/b] thank you mod eehjhay keep up the good work :thumbsup: [spoiler]___________________________________________________________________________________________ Q:and what do you call to a male modarator who always has a female pic and act like one? A: gaylord :idea: [/spoiler]

Last edited by -Lex06- (2008-04-12 01:17:37)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Why can't you answer my questions? I am trying to understand your situation and helping you out then you give up? Farout? Why you have that Q&A off-topic? I put it in spoiler. Are you making fun of me? Explain what you mean by that?
-Lex06-
» n00b
1969-12-31

sorry i just saw shirow's sig thats why im returning something on him/her ive got to go now its realy humilliating just deffending my self on this site. and thank you again!
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Just answer my freaking question?! You are funmail?! You don't have the right to criticize other people's avatar or signature. Gaylord? Are you just a kid or what? Stop fooling yourself.
-Lex06-
» n00b
1969-12-31

i am funmail here what made confuse was the following post that they think im his friend, and deffending my self by this complain i submit my proof but i gues this is just not enough. and sorry about that i was not fooling my self here ok just pissed of again, last question before i leave i hope theres a good answer for it is there a one complainant who resolve his prob like this one? or if im not just lucky enough im the 1st.
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

So you're funmail? Are you aware of the word "ban"? We banned you here from ftalk. You broke our rules and disrespect some of us. Now you are breaching our rules again by a multiple account? If you really want to resolve all these non-sense, then post a topic saying your apologies and swearing that you won't do anything stupid again. We are not robots here you know. We could forgive you from what you did. I once tried to give another chance to a banned member but he did something stupid again so I guess he's not really deserving for any forgiveness. -- Anyway I guess this is enough. Im going to my real job. lol.

Last edited by eehjhay (2008-04-12 01:37:45)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » __________________________________________________________ and the reason why i posted it there was, not because to spam. ...when i manage to look at this fstalk again yesterday thur. 11, 2008 i found

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:37

[ 10 queries - 0.045 second ]
Privacy Policy