• ARCHIVES 
  • » __________________________________________________________ and the reason why i posted it there was, not because to spam. ...when i manage to look at this fstalk again yesterday thur. 11, 2008 i found

Pages: 12

__________________________________________________________ and the reason why i posted it there was, not because to spam. ...when i manage to look at this fstalk again yesterday thur. 11, 2008 i found

forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: __________________________________________________________ and the reason why i posted it there was, not because to spam. ...when i manage to look at this fstalk again yesterday thur. 11, 2008 i found

[quote=-Lex06-]i am funmail here what made confuse was the following post that they think im his friend,[/quote] [quote]but tell u this if you and your friends use the same pc or you leave in the same location in the same forum, would that make any sense now[/quote] didnt you use that example that's why i assume that you are his friend since you admitted that you are funmail who is supposedly banned from ftalk you've broken rule no. 7 *sigh we are going around in circles! [quote=-Lex06-]and deffending my self by this complain i submit my proof but i gues this is just not enough.[/quote] You have no rights to submit a complain anyway you are banned spelled as F-U-N-M-A-I-L or in short L-E-X [quote=-Lex06-]and sorry about that i was not fooling my self here ok just pissed of again, last question before i leave i hope theres a good answer for itis there a one complainant who resolve his prob like this one? or if im not just lucky enough im the 1st.[/quote] they are complaints that are resolved because it made sense . Your case? NEVERMIND. :|
-Lex06-
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: __________________________________________________________ and the reason why i posted it there was, not because to spam. ...when i manage to look at this fstalk again yesterday thur. 11, 2008 i found

thanks for your kindness sir. but right now i dont seem to have any idia why should i want to return that account it's better be that way now as long as no one would freakin change something on it again. ill be leaving now and thanks again sir. ill delete this account that im using now if i can. so no other nessesary arguements.
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I think Ej's posts had explained all. [quote]So you're funmail? Are you aware of the word "ban"? We banned you here from ftalk. You broke our rules and disrespect some of us. Now you are breaching our rules again by a multiple account? If you really want to resolve all these non-sense, then post a topic saying your apologies and swearing that you won't do anything stupid again. We are not robots here you know. We could forgive you from what you did. I once tried to give another chance to a banned member but he did something stupid again so I guess he's not really deserving for any forgiveness.[/quote] As u can see, Banned means [b]Forbidden by law[/b]. U shouldn't be allow to enter this forum again. Since it is prohibited for urself. Please take note. [b]Not only funmail but other user ID that u made here.[/b] [b]Lex06[/b] was registered March 16th. I just want to ask u, how many ID do u have here? Well. If I'm not mistaken. U ever said that u will never comeback to Ftalk. And Now? I can see 2 funmails. Funmail is [u]not fun[/u] afterall. :lol: [quote]last question before i leave i hope theres a good answer for it[/quote] Is this ur [b]really [/b] last question? Or u will appear again, spamming, make a non-sense thread, and complain to us? Nowadays, U could PM admin about this problem. [quote]Q:and what do you call to a male modarator who always has a female pic and act like one?[/quote] This forum don't bother about members' avatar and siggy. Don't u ever read about [b]Freedom of Expression[/b]? And there's no rules about A Male member can't use Female Pic so does the Female. Who do u think u are? Even admin never been bothered. I think I have more worse case. A Male member use Female gender [img]http://theftalk.com/img/female.gif[/img] and A Female Pic. Although he is a boy, but keep saying he is a girl. [i]*facepalm*[/i] :lol: [b]Gender Crisis.[/b] [b]Anyway. [color=darkred]Topic Locked now[/color]. :arrow:[/b]

Last edited by deathwish4MCR-freak-dude (2008-04-12 02:12:36)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » __________________________________________________________ and the reason why i posted it there was, not because to spam. ...when i manage to look at this fstalk again yesterday thur. 11, 2008 i found

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:06

[ 9 queries - 0.022 second ]
Privacy Policy