• ARCHIVES 
  • » what whould u say if ur ex gf/bf tells everyone u know that ur trash and ur a worthless BF/GF..?.? __based on real expirince__ hehe:O

Pages: 12

what whould u say if ur ex gf/bf tells everyone u know that ur trash and ur a worthless BF/GF..?.? __based on real expirince__ hehe:O

whatwendz
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: what whould u say if ur ex gf/bf tells everyone u know that ur trash and ur a worthless BF/GF..?.? __based on real expirince__ hehe:O

[quote][b]pinkpolish wrote:[/b] well.. ill tell him.. YEA RYT. IM A TRASH? WELL THEN. MAYBE UR ALSO A TRASH COZ YOU COURTED ME. DUUHH DUDE.[/quote] hahaha... nice one i will say that also...

Last edited by whatwendz (2008-08-09 23:28:52)

gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: what whould u say if ur ex gf/bf tells everyone u know that ur trash and ur a worthless BF/GF..?.? __based on real expirince__ hehe:O

i don't have a real life experience about that but if i was in that situation probably i will break up with him. he doesn't have the right to say that to me... i won't waste my time with somebody who doesn't see and appreciate my worth. :wasted:
viruz84
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

ill beat her twice .. hahaha .. i dunno .. :|
DweaIsMe
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I'll tell him that your just [b]Insecure[/b]. If I'm worthless then how come we were once in love? -- That will shut him up. :D
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=kolopol123]what whould u say if ur ex gf/bf tells everyone u know that ur trash and ur a worthless BF/GF..?.?[/quote] i haven't experienced anything like that.xD but..if i ever did..i would say to him.. oh yeah? well,you're stupid.coz you fell for me. :lol:
mama0114
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

well i think it happened to me before but more worst than that... well i made a blog site that will tell all of his shortcomings too... i have his friends in my friends lists too so every time im upset about him... i wrote something in my blog and post a bulletin telling my friends and his to visit my blog... haha... thats the sweetest way for me of giving back what he just did...
DM--hEaVeNsEnt
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ahw.. if im too worthless... theres no reason for you to stay in my life... maybe some1 out there is not the same as your thinking and that im worth somwething to him/her...
nictherese
» n00b
1969-12-31

Hello!Comment nmn dyan!!!!!!
gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i'll frnkly say [spoiler][quote]shut the f*** up!!! son of a b*tch!![/quote] [/spoiler]
lara_david02@yahoo.com
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ill tell him that he is just jeluzzzz cuz i have a new boy =D=D=D
xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i will say "if i am trash, then what r u? coz i know that u r useless." then, i'll break his neck. :D
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

tell him : "honey, trash never looked this good :cool:" then tell him to get a life and move on, 'cause he's got 'asshole' written all over him for treating you in that manner. [sorry for the bad language]
KyleSt3r
» n00b
1969-12-31

confront her then if its true, I'll break up w/ her
DM--hEaVeNsEnt
» FTalker
1969-12-31

your to worthless too!!!
Dynasty-tweaker
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

move on, dont mind here =)
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[quote=closedeyeswillseenothing]:lol: i'll laugh out loud.. :rolleyes: :lol: and and i'll tell her... =D shut up... you just terribly misses my kiss.. =D :cool:[/quote] [b]Nice one der bro. :lol: [/b]
totchie08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:wallbash: im gonna talk to him first,,, and ask him to tell to my face what he told my friends,,, and if its true,,, :thunder: im gonna kick his ass... and told him that if im a trash... den he's more than a trash!! and his not just a trash!! his a booger!!! argh!
PhRem
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][img]http://dl9.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1122/1122889uis5gpr73p.gif[/img] [i]"Oh yeah..Im a trash?? So youre my biggest trash too!" Ahahaha..i'll be in a bad mood if that really happens..[/i] [img]http://dl9.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1122/1122889uis5gpr73p.gif[/img][/align]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » what whould u say if ur ex gf/bf tells everyone u know that ur trash and ur a worthless BF/GF..?.? __based on real expirince__ hehe:O

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:55

[ 9 queries - 0.038 second ]
Privacy Policy