• ARCHIVES 
  • » what whould u say if ur ex gf/bf tells everyone u know that ur trash and ur a worthless BF/GF..?.? __based on real expirince__ hehe:O

Pages: 12

what whould u say if ur ex gf/bf tells everyone u know that ur trash and ur a worthless BF/GF..?.? __based on real expirince__ hehe:O

kolopol123
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

what whould u say if ur ex gf/bf tells everyone u know that ur trash and ur a worthless BF/GF..?.? __based on real expirince__ hehe:O

jesrhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: what whould u say if ur ex gf/bf tells everyone u know that ur trash and ur a worthless BF/GF..?.? __based on real expirince__ hehe:O

I'm going to confront him first if that is true and I'm going to demand an explantion. If its true and his explanation is futile, I'm going to punch him and break up with him.
kolopol123
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: what whould u say if ur ex gf/bf tells everyone u know that ur trash and ur a worthless BF/GF..?.? __based on real expirince__ hehe:O

hehe sowee wronf spelling of expirience..:
closedeyeswillseenothing
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:lol: i'll laugh out loud.. :rolleyes: :lol: and and i'll tell her... =D shut up... you just terribly misses my kiss.. =D :cool:
kolopol123
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nce one dude..:lol:
aicah
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

if my ex said that to me,, i will say it infront of him ... "if i am only worthless and a trash why do he need to do all of these??" =D
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I'll just continue what I'm doing and pretend I don't hear what her saying. But really I duno I've never been in this situation before.
☺FUK!☺
» n00b
1969-12-31

i will kiss her ass like there's no tommorow..haha! :D
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=closedeyeswillseenothing]:lol: i'll laugh out loud.. :rolleyes: :lol: and and i'll tell her... =D shut up... you just terribly misses my kiss.. =D :cool:[/quote] Hahaha, nice. =D Insecure persons do that, lol. They waste time and oh-so precious saliva telling everyone you're worthless. Just ignore that person and live like nothing's happened. He/she will get tired by then. Rawr. But I haven't been in this situation, though. :/
kolopol123
» FTalker
1969-12-31

kik her wow ur really mad with her.. :D :O
witchcraftlady
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hmm..this question was really awesome..hmm..actually it hurts... but maybe he can't accept the fact that we breakup!!!...ahah.. :eh: :lol:
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i have no experience on that but maybe i'll slap my bf. and have a break up with him!
daixee mae
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=closedeyeswillseenothing]i'll laugh out loud.. :rolleyes: :lol: and and i'll tell her... =D shut up... you just terribly misses my kiss.. =D :cool:[/quote] nice,nice! i love ur idea!
shugardreams
» n00b
1969-12-31

Kick him @ where it hurts the most.. =D
kaetine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: ohh deym! haha i experienced it! my ex saw me and my current bf together.. we're watching a basketball game nd he's there too.. well he said to his friend -girl- (w/c is my bf's neighbor) that how stupid my bf is to love me that i'm a bitch and my attitude stinks! haha! ohh god! after he acted like a dog in front of me my friends nd he's friend.. stalking and begging me to stay with him.. then he'll say those things? haha! that is sh*t!!! i really got mad.. when the girl told me that.. then i went to his place slapped him then guess wat happened, haha! he said that he intentionally did that coz he knew i'll come to his place.. he said sorry and begged again! poor little whore! :disgust: well.. i just felt pity for him that time.. [img]http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc194/anjapri/tuj6-1.gif[/img]
shia chan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i will just slap him and.. i will say dat.. ur nothing..!
Kawaii-Princess18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

haha..i'll tell him that he's too handsome for a trash like me!..lolz
Aznfinest
» n00b
1969-12-31

Ask her y she needs thrash. [quote=closedeyeswillseenothing]i'll laugh out loud.. and and i'll tell her... shut up... you just terribly misses my kiss..[/quote] Nice one, i like it.
Lhady_zulutera
» FTalker
1969-12-31

just ignore them and tell them past is past and thers probably a reason the did not make it to the future.. and you also have to tell them that you have nothing to do with my world and by the way thanks for making me the center of your world..heheh..lol..just dont let yourself down...
pinkpolish
» FTalker
1969-12-31

well.. ill tell him.. YEA RYT. IM A TRASH? WELL THEN. MAYBE UR ALSO A TRASH COZ YOU COURTED ME. DUUHH DUDE. hahaha :)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » what whould u say if ur ex gf/bf tells everyone u know that ur trash and ur a worthless BF/GF..?.? __based on real expirince__ hehe:O

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:59

[ 13 queries - 0.617 second ]
Privacy Policy