• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]heLLO to aLL the Members here and Even my Co-newbies,,,:thumbsup: i hope this would be a great day!!!to aLL of uS..=) especiaLLy me.. i hope i Got friends here!!!:wow: CiaO... [i

Pages: 12

[align=center]heLLO to aLL the Members here and Even my Co-newbies,,,:thumbsup: i hope this would be a great day!!!to aLL of uS..=) especiaLLy me.. i hope i Got friends here!!!:wow: CiaO... [i

witchcraftlady
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[align=center]heLLO to aLL the Members here and Even my Co-newbies,,,:thumbsup: i hope this would be a great day!!!to aLL of uS..=) especiaLLy me.. i hope i Got friends here!!!:wow: CiaO... [i

[align=center]heLLO to aLL the Members here and Even my Co-newbies,,,:thumbsup: i hope this would be a great day!!!to aLL of uS..=) especiaLLy me.. i hope i Got friends here!!!:wow: CiaO... [img]http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg50/berry_girl345/pinkanimation.gif[/img][/align]

Last edited by witchcraftlady (2008-04-14 00:58:39)

*_RolAnd_*
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]heLLO to aLL the Members here and Even my Co-newbies,,,:thumbsup: i hope this would be a great day!!!to aLL of uS..=) especiaLLy me.. i hope i Got friends here!!!:wow: CiaO... [i

:arrow:welcome to you. . .enjoy your stay
purpletooth
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]heLLO to aLL the Members here and Even my Co-newbies,,,:thumbsup: i hope this would be a great day!!!to aLL of uS..=) especiaLLy me.. i hope i Got friends here!!!:wow: CiaO... [i

[b]welcome! have fun in here[/b]
gotz
» n00b
1969-12-31

i'm a neW heRe n i dOn't aBout it..:cry:
gotz
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=purpletooth][b]welcome! have fun in here[/b][/quote] pSsstt..wUd u mind to heLp me..
KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

sure,, she'll helpin u, but first, please click this link to meet her: http://theftalk.com/misc.php?action=rules
darthvader
» n00b
1969-12-31

Welcome to Ftalk!
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk!!! :D :o
/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

welcome^^ enjoi yer stay^^
raphael_marcos
» Banned
1969-12-31

welcome to FT! this is such a cool place!:thumbsup:
mjd1224
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hi! welcome to ftalk.. its really cool here.. =)=) hehe.. hope we'd be friends.. you can call me seph..:o hehe.. my nickname.. :):( enjoy ur stay here in ftalk.. :D=|:D
lianne143
» n00b
1969-12-31

..welcome to ftalk..
cudly_girl_003
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Hi.welcome to ftalk! avoid using [b]sTiCkY cApS[/b].. read and follow the rules.. Enjoy.. :D
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]hello there welcome to ftalk please avoid using sTiCkY caPs [/b][/align]
imnotemo_18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk ! enjoy :D
dimee
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]hi! welcome!! enjoy your posting...[/b] :D:D:D:D:D read the rules..
meijoy
» n00b
1969-12-31

hey :) enjoy your stay in fstalk... \ehheheeh
ThE_FamouS_LasT_WorD
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome to friendstertalk dude happy tweaking
HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk :D :arrow: [url]http://theftalk.com/misc.php?action=rules[/url] enjoi =) -Ate Hy :D
gracemac
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Welcome in here miss,, grace here btw just have fun..don forget to read the rules.. :arrow: rules here :thumbsdown: [url=http://theftalk.com/misc.php?action=rules][img]http://dl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1046/1046851ywst58pjf8.gif[/img][/url]

Last edited by gracemac (2008-04-13 09:58:38)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]heLLO to aLL the Members here and Even my Co-newbies,,,:thumbsup: i hope this would be a great day!!!to aLL of uS..=) especiaLLy me.. i hope i Got friends here!!!:wow: CiaO... [i

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:50

[ 10 queries - 0.062 second ]
Privacy Policy