• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]heLLO to aLL the Members here and Even my Co-newbies,,,:thumbsup: i hope this would be a great day!!!to aLL of uS..=) especiaLLy me.. i hope i Got friends here!!!:wow: CiaO... [i

Pages: 12

[align=center]heLLO to aLL the Members here and Even my Co-newbies,,,:thumbsup: i hope this would be a great day!!!to aLL of uS..=) especiaLLy me.. i hope i Got friends here!!!:wow: CiaO... [i

camilleo8
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]heLLO to aLL the Members here and Even my Co-newbies,,,:thumbsup: i hope this would be a great day!!!to aLL of uS..=) especiaLLy me.. i hope i Got friends here!!!:wow: CiaO... [i

[color=purple][b] welcome to FTALK! :D[/b][/color]
dashangie
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]heLLO to aLL the Members here and Even my Co-newbies,,,:thumbsup: i hope this would be a great day!!!to aLL of uS..=) especiaLLy me.. i hope i Got friends here!!!:wow: CiaO... [i

eow... i'm angie.. i can be ur friend welcome to Ftalk. plss read the rules..
witchcraftlady
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thanks for a warmed welcome!!! and I already read the rules..thanks!!! for reminding..:0

Last edited by witchcraftlady (2008-04-14 00:22:30)

bembi
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[color=blue]^ hi witchcraftlady ^im Antonette welcome to Ftalk Please read & follow our rules enjoy posting see u around [i]love witchy things? same ir.. there so fascinating aight?;)[/i] :D[/color]

Last edited by bembi (2008-04-14 18:55:37)

aidenlive
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

WeLcome to ftalk :thumbsup:

Last edited by aidenlive (2008-04-14 20:03:53)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]heLLO to aLL the Members here and Even my Co-newbies,,,:thumbsup: i hope this would be a great day!!!to aLL of uS..=) especiaLLy me.. i hope i Got friends here!!!:wow: CiaO... [i

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:58

[ 11 queries - 0.027 second ]
Privacy Policy