• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b][color=green]want to share this codes 2 all curios[/color][/b] [b][color=dodgerblue]if you find some diffecilties.. or you notice that i made a mistake...pm me.. i accept questions a

Pages: 12344

[align=center][b][color=green]want to share this codes 2 all curios[/color][/b] [b][color=dodgerblue]if you find some diffecilties.. or you notice that i made a mistake...pm me.. i accept questions a

ann gillian
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[align=center][b][color=green]want to share this codes 2 all curios[/color][/b] [b][color=dodgerblue]if you find some diffecilties.. or you notice that i made a mistake...pm me.. i accept questions a

[align=center][b][color=green]want to share this codes 2 all curios[/color][/b] [b][color=dodgerblue]if you find some diffecilties.. or you notice that i made a mistake...pm me.. i accept questions and complain... but don't say bad words.. i just simple person who made a mistakes... tc[/color][/b] [b][color=fuchsia]ihere my friendster account.. [/color][/b] [url]http://profiles.friendster.com/sayann[/url] [b][color=fuchsia]if you don't like this post okei...sorry... [/color][/b] [b][color=goldenrod]these codes is 4 friendster only.. it will not work here in friendstertalk...sowie[/color][/b] [b][color=salmon]this is the codes just edit it:[/color][/b] [b]scrollbox[/b] <"><">[spoiler][b]edit the text with [b] sign [/b][/spoiler] [spoiler]if u do have question just pm me...[/spoiler] [b][color=goldenrod]if you want to put on ur comment a reply her effect..heres the codes[/color][/b] <">[b][color=goldenrod]visit this web. if you like to edit ur comment.or to put some aphosthrophy..and a picz on the left side[/color][/b] [url]http://www.emoticon.itonlinestore.net[/url] [b][color=blue]want to know what web. where can you make a box 4 giving comment..here[/color][/b] [url]http://www.toolsformyspace.com/other/scrollbox.php[/url] [b][color=salmon]get a picz here now[/color][[/b] [url]http://www.photobucket.com[/url] [u][color=green]hope you like it[/color][/u] [b][color=red]comment [/b]please[/color][/align] [align=center][url=http://theftalk.com/?r=88867][img]http://addons.friendstertalk.com/userbar88867-2.gif[/img][/url][/align]

Last edited by ann gillian (2008-09-18 05:53:49)

♥renray♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b][color=green]want to share this codes 2 all curios[/color][/b] [b][color=dodgerblue]if you find some diffecilties.. or you notice that i made a mistake...pm me.. i accept questions a

cool... tnx for the info...
iCeEcUt3
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b][color=green]want to share this codes 2 all curios[/color][/b] [b][color=dodgerblue]if you find some diffecilties.. or you notice that i made a mistake...pm me.. i accept questions a

wow.. tnx for shawin dis one! :D
lianne143
» n00b
1969-12-31

..cool...nyc!!..kip it up..
japzy
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

dont you think those infos were already given here? by sir bob and a member posted some tricks in editing fonts... i think those were already known ... :redface:
yna_16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

tnx for sharin! :D
rdvg3283
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thnx 4 sharing... it's useful! =)
kat08
» n00b
1969-12-31

How Cute :lol:
luiscute13
» n00b
1969-12-31

where to put??
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

thanks 4 the comment

Last edited by ann gillian (2008-04-14 03:19:43)

ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=salmon]hello comment pleaSE..[/color]

Last edited by ann gillian (2008-08-15 05:07:30)

_þRïñ§ÈZå_
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks for sharin' this one!:thumbsup:
xcarlx
» Banned
1969-12-31

Yah , tnx foe sharring
Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Keep on sharing. Some marquee behaviors and add ups are already given here in the Add-Ons section, but then you revived those =) T.Y.
lianne143
» n00b
1969-12-31

[color=blue][b]nice.. thanks for sharing.. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:[/b][/color]

Last edited by lianne143 (2008-04-15 08:40:08)

*+*Jan Ivan*+*
» FTalker
1969-12-31

another thanks for sharing.. :D
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote][b]FIRST POST EDITED.[/b] The marquee codes are removed. Its already posted. Proceed here: http://theftalk.com/t17512-%2BMarquee-Codes%28Make-your-texts-move%29%2B.html[/quote]
ewenessgALLore
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[color=dodgerblue] the box were we can use in comment is not working.. i try it!and.. boom..it doesn't work.. uhmm,,maybe because of the update.. [/color]
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Tnx For Showing...But I Have Other Too... This IS THe Website... : www.myspace-codes.com:lol:
caloykoy
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing ill try this later. :P
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b][color=green]want to share this codes 2 all curios[/color][/b] [b][color=dodgerblue]if you find some diffecilties.. or you notice that i made a mistake...pm me.. i accept questions a

Pages: 12344

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:15

[ 11 queries - 0.053 second ]
Privacy Policy