• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b][color=green]want to share this codes 2 all curios[/color][/b] [b][color=dodgerblue]if you find some diffecilties.. or you notice that i made a mistake...pm me.. i accept questions a

Pages: 11234

[align=center][b][color=green]want to share this codes 2 all curios[/color][/b] [b][color=dodgerblue]if you find some diffecilties.. or you notice that i made a mistake...pm me.. i accept questions a

ewenessgALLore
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b][color=green]want to share this codes 2 all curios[/color][/b] [b][color=dodgerblue]if you find some diffecilties.. or you notice that i made a mistake...pm me.. i accept questions a

[quote=jessa_2795];)ate bkt ayaw gumana.. may alam ka pa bang ibang website??:cry:ate help naman..[/quote] ^avoid speaking tagalog here.. this is an international forum..kK?!. [quote=rhoona]<marquee bgcolor="color here" scroll="continious" scrollamount="4" width="310">text here</marquee> hi?[/quote] ^avoid double posting please.. and avoid also spamming!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b][color=green]want to share this codes 2 all curios[/color][/b] [b][color=dodgerblue]if you find some diffecilties.. or you notice that i made a mistake...pm me.. i accept questions a

Pages: 11234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:03

[ 10 queries - 0.014 second ]
Privacy Policy