• ARCHIVES 
  • » I always wonder if the newly registered still read the main rules? I think some just register just for the fun of it... I am not saying 70% of newly members don't read the rules after registering b

Pages: 1

I always wonder if the newly registered still read the main rules? I think some just register just for the fun of it... I am not saying 70% of newly members don't read the rules after registering b

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

I always wonder if the newly registered still read the main rules? I think some just register just for the fun of it... I am not saying 70% of newly members don't read the rules after registering b

I always wonder if the newly registered still read the main rules? I think some just register just for the fun of it... I am not saying 70% of newly members don't read the rules after registering but there are many facts. Like in the Introduction Area. Some Still Post in Filipino (mostly) After Registering, and if I remember correctly there is a ToS or ToA (Terms of Service/Agreement). To Tell you honestly when I was I noob to this forum I never posted in any other language rather than English. I remember my violation was in the layout CSS section hehe... Anyways back to topic. Just Select in the Poll and Post your Idea.
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: I always wonder if the newly registered still read the main rules? I think some just register just for the fun of it... I am not saying 70% of newly members don't read the rules after registering b

I think they read them.. [b]READ ONLY[/b].. not understand nor follow. hehe :eh: they said they already read it but yah they still violate them. like double posting etc.. kuya ephe. i noticed many newbies violate the rules in some forums under 'Friendster Design and Development'. and they also haven't yet introduced themselves :retard:
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: I always wonder if the newly registered still read the main rules? I think some just register just for the fun of it... I am not saying 70% of newly members don't read the rules after registering b

Yeah I notice too :crybaby: anyways "We can change the flow of the river but can never make a mountain bow" wahaha! what a low down hehe... :retard: :eh:
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

At the Introduction section it helps when we remind them. But I don't know if they really read and understand these Rules. Coz i keep seeing people breaking them. :cry:
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

They read the rules but do not implement them on their actions, kinda sad... :doubt: :disgust:
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I agree with the post of Nix, Reading wihout understanding. :)
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ How true... For me it's time to be a little strict if necessary :evil:
feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

why some other member especially for newbie didn't read the rules?? :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=feruzz]why some other member especially for newbie didn't read the rules?? :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:[/quote] Probably they don't think 'bout the rules coz they're just thinking on how they will beautify their profiles.. sorry if my words are kinda rude.it's really the truth that they immediately go to the help section and ignore the rules
kikay_girl
» Banned
1969-12-31

well, i wonder if they know that rules exist. but i think, only 50% or less reads the rules.
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Okay, i think we are aware that most newcomers nowadays are first-time forumers., meaning FTalk could be one of the first forums that newcomer was in. Newcomers (especially those who are forum first-timers) are really bound to commit violations. I mean, i think everybody has to commit mistakes in order to learn. To be honest, when i first registered here I didnt bother reading the rules. I only read the rules maybe weeks after my registration. But i can proudly say that i never violated a single rule of FTalk. That is because i had learned my lesson of proper netiquette when i got scolded by a senior when i was in another forum (and i wont bother telling you what forum was that :D ). So there, i had already an experience, so now I know what i must do in order not to get scolded again. The same goes for our fellow first-time forumers. We cant blame them if they act n00bishly at first, since its their first time, they only have a 'little idea' about foruming. They can be n00bs today, but they could also become good forumers someday. =) Also, judging from the archives, we cant also hide the fact that most of the Mods here had also violated certain rules of FTalk during the first weeks or months since FTalk was born. See? we were also newbies once. We had also violated certain rules when we were just starting out. But since now we have enough experience, we are aware of those mistakes already, and of course Mods have to be good examples to members. So i think, instead of getting a bit angry about the newcomers, let's just try to be considerate with them. I have no problem in repeatedly reminding newbies about rules, having to clean sections, move misplaced threads, delete non-sense posts, etc. Its expected. Its our job as Moderators. It can be pretty annoying at times of course, but eventually n00bs will learn. We volunteered for this. Hence, we do our jobs. =) Again, i would like to stress out this line: [b]They can be n00bs today, but they could also become good forumers someday.[/b] All they need is guidance, from us, who are more experienced than they are. Who knows? they can become even better than us someday and be a good example to others ;) . Chill out folks :cool:
gandalicious23
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Some members that I PM after I told them that they broke a rule, say that they didn't know, and that they were sorry. Well, I agree that maybe some members never new the rules. :D
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i voted for: Makes You Wonder If They Even Know That It Even Existed eniweizz. im sure they read the rules but they dont obey them.. but, i dont care if they are not aware of the rules.. coz for me.. i still follow what my siggy says.. =|
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]I voted for sometimes coz I think there are still some new members read the rules. But I agree with kuya Nix that newbies just read the rules and dont try to understand it or follow it.[/b]

Last edited by ' 'eMokIdD (2007-08-12 13:28:19)

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Makes You Wonder If They Even Know That It Even Existed[/b] just find this thread. and now. there are many newbies in indonesia section. and as always, always post on wrong topic. and double posting. even using sTicKy CaPs. :retard: [b]that makes me wonder if they even know that the rules even existed. :wasted:[/b]

Last edited by deathwish4MCR-freak-dude (2008-02-25 14:32:30)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Read or not, they still tend to break rules. Anything that is wrong, they will do it. I just cursed 10+ members I guess? It's alright if they will break rules for once in a month or twice, but if you will see heaps of spammers in ONE topic, what would you think? Do you think they deserve exemptions? LOL.
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:lol: [b]Read or not, they still tend to break rules. Anything that is wrong, they will do it.[/b] haha. yeah. even i've warned them. they still do the rules-breaking. :retard: woah 10 members?:O cool! =d exemptions? no way! spammers get no exemptions. =d
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Well.. Let me see.. :penguin: Haha. I remember the Filipino Teenagers' Slogan: [i]"Masarap ang Bawal"[/i] :arrow: Don't know how to translate it properly.. But it can also mean "Breaking the rules is so nice".. :eh: Well, literally that slogan really applies to vices..:lol:

Last edited by xavierkym (2008-02-26 14:53:34)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » I always wonder if the newly registered still read the main rules? I think some just register just for the fun of it... I am not saying 70% of newly members don't read the rules after registering b

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:48

[ 12 queries - 0.533 second ]
Privacy Policy