• ARCHIVES 
  • » [i]I [u]don't[/u] actually watch [b]POKEMON[/b]. But, of course even if you don't watch the series You will know them for sure, Haha..admit it I just saw this on other sites Posting it here might be [

Pages: 1234

[i]I [u]don't[/u] actually watch [b]POKEMON[/b]. But, of course even if you don't watch the series You will know them for sure, Haha..admit it I just saw this on other sites Posting it here might be [

wHexThuRr
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [i]I [u]don't[/u] actually watch [b]POKEMON[/b]. But, of course even if you don't watch the series You will know them for sure, Haha..admit it I just saw this on other sites Posting it here might be [

weezing and muk are not so cute xD haha no wonder they are all poison pokemons xD but who cares ? haha!!
'RyEn'
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [i]I [u]don't[/u] actually watch [b]POKEMON[/b]. But, of course even if you don't watch the series You will know them for sure, Haha..admit it I just saw this on other sites Posting it here might be [

[b][color=#FF6699]The ugliest pokemon for me is Koffing.. mostly it's evolution Weezing.. and the 2nd one is Jynx.. ;) [/color][/b]
coolblooded
» n00b
1969-12-31

yeah i vote for jynx too=)
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=#ff6699]Yeah Jynx.[/b][/color]
nite15
» n00b
1969-12-31

maybe deoxys............. :D:D
zHaRa
» FTalker
1969-12-31

haha.. i d0nt like grimer and muk!hahaha.. eeew!!:D
slasher201994
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

CUBON is nice...and all other pokemon are ugly..
natzin25
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i think slowpoke,psyduck and magickarp hehe^^ :)
Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

For me, Junx must be the ugliest pokemon, as well as Smoochum and Mr. Mime.
Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]Definitely Jynx and Nosepass. :thumbsdown: But I think not all pokemon are ugly.[/b]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Jynx and teh Unknown Pokemons. ^^ Unknown pokemons sure are weird. XD
wHexThuRr
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yeah jynx! haha!! that ice freak xD too ugly ~~ haha!!
Lightness
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wheezing
networkmancer
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Why Cubone is ugly?? for me ---> Muk and jynx
wHexThuRr
» FTalker
1969-12-31

gloom is kinda ugly O.o xD
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hey!not all pokemons are ugly!!!! lol!!!!!! =( i dun like koffing...jynx...wheezing.. mr.mime... nosepass..
imnotemo_18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Jynx and tangela for me !
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

jynx and mr.mime for me
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i don't really know..i mean,there are a lot of ugly pokem0ns..haha i think there are much more ugly pokemons than the cuter pokemons!!haha the cute pokemons are outlisted by the ugly ones!rofl
mjd1224
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hey! there are more cuter pokemons than the ugly ones! haha. i dunno. maybe really loving pokemon didnt made me see the ugly ones. haha. i have 2 posters that has 200 pokemons in it that is posted here by the pc wall. wahah. cubone is not ugly. haha. so as the unknown pokemons. haha. their weird though, but i think their cool. their shapes look like the letters in the alphabet. haha.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [i]I [u]don't[/u] actually watch [b]POKEMON[/b]. But, of course even if you don't watch the series You will know them for sure, Haha..admit it I just saw this on other sites Posting it here might be [

Pages: 1234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:47

[ 10 queries - 0.048 second ]
Privacy Policy