• ARCHIVES 
  • » [i]I [u]don't[/u] actually watch [b]POKEMON[/b]. But, of course even if you don't watch the series You will know them for sure, Haha..admit it I just saw this on other sites Posting it here might be [

Pages: 11234

[i]I [u]don't[/u] actually watch [b]POKEMON[/b]. But, of course even if you don't watch the series You will know them for sure, Haha..admit it I just saw this on other sites Posting it here might be [

_berii.^ü
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [i]I [u]don't[/u] actually watch [b]POKEMON[/b]. But, of course even if you don't watch the series You will know them for sure, Haha..admit it I just saw this on other sites Posting it here might be [

jinx! it's really ugly! =d =d
gerard0619
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [i]I [u]don't[/u] actually watch [b]POKEMON[/b]. But, of course even if you don't watch the series You will know them for sure, Haha..admit it I just saw this on other sites Posting it here might be [

[b]Grimer[/b] Yuck! It stinks.
Jasminee
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

well, the ugliest has got to be either [b]nosepass, weezing, muk or glalie. [/b] [i]Glalie is awesome in all, but it really doesn't look good.[/i]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [i]I [u]don't[/u] actually watch [b]POKEMON[/b]. But, of course even if you don't watch the series You will know them for sure, Haha..admit it I just saw this on other sites Posting it here might be [

Pages: 11234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:09

[ 9 queries - 0.011 second ]
Privacy Policy