• ARCHIVES 
  • » Well for starters i don't know Where to put this Topic, And if you don't want to answer this You can just delete this thread:eh: :norose: This Question Always Bugging me =( You the Moderator of this

Pages: 12

Well for starters i don't know Where to put this Topic, And if you don't want to answer this You can just delete this thread:eh: :norose: This Question Always Bugging me =( You the Moderator of this

ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Well for starters i don't know Where to put this Topic, And if you don't want to answer this You can just delete this thread:eh: :norose: This Question Always Bugging me =( You the Moderator of this

[quote=ducheszv]^ LOL who might that be?[/quote] Probably those mods I knew before hehehe :) Well everything are changing!
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Well for starters i don't know Where to put this Topic, And if you don't want to answer this You can just delete this thread:eh: :norose: This Question Always Bugging me =( You the Moderator of this

[quote]You the Moderator of this Forum except for the Privilege of Cursing, Banning or even Exiling a member... What more do you Benefit in this Forum.. Do the Admin Give you Allowance or Some Sort???[/quote] Knowledge. Friends. Networking. Behavior. Responsibilities. And. Special Offering from [u]HIM[/u]. [spoiler] Mods knew this one. =d [/spoiler]
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: i can't wait for the round trip ticket!! haha lol. it's all worth it. those noob spammers, spam til they drop. in the end, they lose. although it's hard, at the end of the day, you'll feel fulfilled.
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Offtopic: I wish Admin will sponsor us moderators to have a GEB (Grand Eye Ball)!!! I will worship him if he'll be so generous to us! :eh:
switpotato
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

common guys... dont be plastic... it would be much interesting if there is some [i]balato[/i] hahaha .. half truth half kidding :kiss: peace
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ Ma'am what is balato btw?!
BwizetT
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=ReversEdge]^ Ma'am what is balato btw?![/quote] Balato is a Tagalog Slang for Giving a Lil bit of your Winnings :D =D
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Just my own thoughts.... Many of you replied that the benefits of being a Moderator is "trouble shooting" with codes, learning the codes, interacting with other people, making friends, knowledge of js and css, etc, handling different kinds of situations, etc ......but 'Newbies' as well as Mods and everybody else can do that as well. Right? Gaining leadership experience, posted by duchesv, that one I can understand. However, also, just by being a responsible member who follows the rules and guides the newbies to follow them too, one can gain 'leadership' experience. So....what [b]really[/b] is the benefit of being a Moderator? Ego boost? :lol: And I'm not discriminating the Mods with my last statement....it's just a joke, I promise. I wouldn't mind being a Moderator, but in my opinion, nobody has really 'answered' the question asked by the TS. :penguin:

Last edited by bhebhiej (2008-08-01 12:19:08)

meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: ^ idunno if you have scanned through the posts above..but at the time that i acquired the moderator position, i wasnt really expecting something in return since i only want to help admin handling the forum..and that time, there were only less than a thousand registered members with a few active ones. if a person is willing to help, that doesn't necessarily mean s/he's expecting something in return. Although I was thankful that Admin gave out FriendsterTalk Shirts to the moderators for free. :D
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ :drool: oh yea the ftalk shirt. :eh: and not all mods have that shirt. admin limit it to the first 20 mods who'll post the needed infos like size, color etc etc. :D many of my friends in real world think im stupid for wasting so much money on goin online, but they'll never know. im having more fun in the cyberworld than with them. lulz :lol: moderating is a challenge and an enjoyment. i liek meeting new friends, having a debate once in a while and being responsible in every move i make.

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-08-02 10:56:45)

Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]@meng[/b] Yeah, I read the posts. I wasn't saying that the Mods should "expect" anything in return. I wouldn't expect anything in return if I was a Mod. I would do it for the love of the forum. My point was that the TS asked what are the benefits/etc. of being a Mod and pretty much every single reply stated that the benefit/advantage of being a Mod: [quote=bhebhiej]"trouble shooting" with codes, learning the codes, interacting with other people, making friends, knowledge of js and css, etc, handling different kinds of situations, etc[/quote] ^ That's something that any member can do here in Ftalk. Right? You don't have to be a Moderator to trouble shoot codes or learn them, or interact with people, or make friends, etc. That's all I meant. Didn't mean to offend. :|
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: ^ nah, it's okay. wasn't offended actually. Mods have different intentions and cause of decisions why they wanted to be one, so it's the case of individual responses. =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Well for starters i don't know Where to put this Topic, And if you don't want to answer this You can just delete this thread:eh: :norose: This Question Always Bugging me =( You the Moderator of this

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:05

[ 10 queries - 0.016 second ]
Privacy Policy