• ARCHIVES 
  • » Well for starters i don't know Where to put this Topic, And if you don't want to answer this You can just delete this thread:eh: :norose: This Question Always Bugging me =( You the Moderator of this

Pages: 12

Well for starters i don't know Where to put this Topic, And if you don't want to answer this You can just delete this thread:eh: :norose: This Question Always Bugging me =( You the Moderator of this

BwizetT
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Well for starters i don't know Where to put this Topic, And if you don't want to answer this You can just delete this thread:eh: :norose: This Question Always Bugging me =( You the Moderator of this

Well for starters i don't know Where to put this Topic, And if you don't want to answer this You can just delete this thread:eh: :norose: This Question Always Bugging me =( You the Moderator of this Forum except for the Privilege of Cursing, Banning or even Exiling a member... What more do you Benefit in this Forum.. Do the Admin Give you Allowance or Some Sort??? If You Do Not Like This Topic Please Delete it.. :penguin:
HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: Well for starters i don't know Where to put this Topic, And if you don't want to answer this You can just delete this thread:eh: :norose: This Question Always Bugging me =( You the Moderator of this

^^ TS :arrow: i think this thread is on the wrong section.... :) :arrow: [i]Im not a mod nor anybody here =|[/i] :arrow: But I know the answer... ;) [b]Mods are doin their jobs for free :)[/b] ,. I think its the enjoyment, the fun, the LEARNINGS, their newly found friends and 2nd family.. i think those are counted as a benefits for them...this is just based on my own point of view although Im not a mod here. Mods are here to help Admin in keeping this forum well organize and clean...thats all, no allowance nor salary coz if thats the case... waah I WANNA be a mod ;) [i]kiddin.. :lol:[/i] [b]PS. Mods dont kill me for giving my response here[/b] :wallbash:

Last edited by HiLyNkAwAii (2008-04-13 11:12:23)

BwizetT
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: Well for starters i don't know Where to put this Topic, And if you don't want to answer this You can just delete this thread:eh: :norose: This Question Always Bugging me =( You the Moderator of this

[quote=HiLyNkAwAii]^^ TS :arrow: i think this thread is on the wrong section.... :) :arrow: [i]Im not a mod nor anybody here =|[/i] :arrow: But I know the answer... ;) [b]Mods are doin their jobs for free :)[/b] ,. I think its the enjoyment, the fun, the LEARNINGS, their newly found friends and 2nd family.. i think those are counted as a benefits for them...this is just based on my own point of view although Im not a mod here. Mods are here to help Admin in keeping this forum well organize and clean...thats all, no allowance nor salary coz if thats the case... waah I WANNA be a mod ;) [i]kiddin.. :lol:[/i] [b]PS. Mods dont kill me for giving my response here[/b] :wallbash:[/quote] sowee sis i don't know where to put this but thanx foe your thoughts.. highly appreciated =D
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

This topic is for Suggestion and Feedbacks..I think I'm not sure so I'm moving it to there. I'll answer your question later when I see the other mods replied to this topic. All I know is we do our jobs for FREE nonetheless. So if any of the members complain all I can say is this: [quote]Do you even pay me! :disgust:[/quote] ^That's only a joke :lol:

Last edited by ' 'eMokIdD (2008-04-13 15:23:25)

aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Heck. This is all for FREE. And I have no intentions of asking for payment. I consider this whole moderating thing not as a JOB but as a commitment. Well, if ever that Admin would be generous enough.. Hahaha. Joke. :lol: No comment.
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

LOL! We are doing this for free.. I've been a moderator in so many forums for so long now. And all of them are for free of services. Because if one of those forums will give me a salary for being a moderator, then you won't see me here. Hahaha.. I'd stuck myself in that forum. We are doing this for free because we earn benefits from this. We earn the knowledge, wisdom and experience while doing this. We can interact with other people. We also learn troubleshooting especially on codings. We earn respect and give respect to others. I think Admin will give us something in return soon. And I'm so excited about it! :eh: Guys don't spoil to them the [b]something[/b] that the Admin will give us. :D
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Me too. And not even one of them pays. Hahahaha. And yes. I agree with dadi ej. Those are the benefits of our "job" as moderators. Better than cash eh? :eh: Lol. Am also excited about that something. Hahahaha.
unique_user
» FTalker
1969-12-31

im not sure if im on the right thread,but can i ask what makes u a moderator? i mean how did u get ur positions ryt now... if im asking the wrong questions and posting on a wrong thread,i dont mind you deleting this..longlive moderators!
HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^^ Sis, Admin is the one who choses the member for that Mod position :) its not based on the posts, repus etc... [b]It is based on their performances.[/b] :D
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=unique_user]im not sure if im on the right thread,but can i ask what makes u a moderator? i mean how did u get ur positions ryt now... if im asking the wrong questions and posting on a wrong thread,i dont mind you deleting this..longlive moderators![/quote] Easy question with an easy answer... Follow the rules and make a good impression. Eventually your good reputation will lead you to higher places. [quote=BwizetT]Well for starters i don't know Where to put this Topic, And if you don't want to answer this You can just delete this thread :eh: :norose: This Question Always Bugging me =( You the Moderator of this Forum except for the Privilege of Cursing, Banning or even Exiling a member... What more do you Benefit in this Forum.. Do the Admin Give you Allowance or Some Sort??? If You Do Not Like This Topic Please Delete it.. :penguin:[/quote] Benefits: Increase my knowledge in general. Friends. Increases my knowledge in HTML and Java. Gives me experience on how to handle situations. Practices my English. It helps me boost my morale and people skills. [hr] We moderators do not need any allowance or pay in general. The experience, knowledge, and wisdom we gain everyday, makes the job worth while. Remember, gold doesn't always sparkle and experience is the best teacher. [hr] It's ok to post the thread here because your question is considered a feedback on us moderators. [hr] [spoiler] [quote=eehjhay]Guys don't spoil to them the something that the Admin will give us. :D[/quote] What something? :lol: You mean the :cake: ? [/spoiler]

Last edited by Ephemeral (2008-04-13 23:22:27)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[spoiler]Yeah! The :gift: that has :cake: I cant wait :drool: for the :clock: that admin :wasted: give [/spoiler] By the way Ephe, java and javascript are different.
+_ramza_+
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Why is it that some members after they have become moderators are nowhere to be found anymore... I mean they used to be helpful and all at first, but now... Maybe a mod's job is a busy job? Just wonderin...
HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ They are ONLY AFTER THE [b]TITLE[/b] and not for the responsibility =| the more you're s*cking after that title the more it'll NOT be meant for you =| Give ur best and Admin will give the rest :D [spoiler]I really salute those mods hu work hard for the progress of this forum... :)[/spoiler]

Last edited by HiLyNkAwAii (2008-04-14 04:11:40)

unique_user
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: HiLyNkAwAii nice words te hy..yeah i notice it too some mods here are not rily that helpful,maybe they're just too busy to help thousands ftalkers :arrow: ephemeral thanks for taking time to answer my Q
+_ramza_+
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Oh yeah! At one point I even saw the Admin doing some closing and locking the topic in the CSS section.. I thought they already added new mods?!?
BwizetT
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Wow Great Feedbacks :thumbsup: Highly Appreciated :penguin: Thanks to all the Mods that Replied... :D
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Ramza[/b] Admin do that if there are no available Moderators at the moment. You see, we cannot moderate a section not designated to us. Like me, I moderate the following sections: Graphics Add Ons Lifestyle Literature Sports *You can refer at the bottom part of a page for the list of moderators in that section. :d

Last edited by icekandi (2008-04-14 02:50:30)

ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

For me what moderators do is a social responsiblity in this forum. They help in organizing, planning, recruitment(I think this is only for promotors !), staffing, directing and controlling this forum. Well honestly I'm quite impressed to those moderators who really doin' their jobs most especially those who are very hospitable or I simply mean very friendly. I assure you can apply job in the hospitality industry in the near future",
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ LOL who might that be? anywhoo.. moderators do their job for free. our salaries are: :arrow: knowledge in JS,CSS,HTML,GFX :arrow: practice our leadership skills. :arrow: forces me to be calm and patient especially on handling certain situations. LOL << this is really hard. :wallbash: :arrow: gaining more friends. :arrow: and of course.. seeing the Backstage, being able to have fun with admin :eh:

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-04-14 06:46:10)

meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: experience.... hehe. i think with my stay here in this forum as a moderator, i have experienced on how to deal with different kinds of people, how to make friends with them, to argue with someone, to experience comfort and the feeling that you have these people whom you do not see personally but still are willing to help you in times of trouble. well, although it would be felt also by members. as a moderator... i think, it's unexplainable?? hehe aside from the fact that you can talk to the the admin himself, it's the feeling of contributing more to the community known by most of the people in friendster. well, of course plus the "something" part. [spoiler]A grand vacation for the moderators, a round trip ticket to Admin's country![/spoiler] Sorry mods, i had said A LOT. :cry:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Well for starters i don't know Where to put this Topic, And if you don't want to answer this You can just delete this thread:eh: :norose: This Question Always Bugging me =( You the Moderator of this

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:38

[ 10 queries - 0.056 second ]
Privacy Policy