• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][color=hotpink] Hope you like this layout. If you have questions and suggestions, just pm me and if you also want to have personalized layout, pm me too. :D:D:D [/color][/align] [align=

Pages: 12

[align=center][color=hotpink] Hope you like this layout. If you have questions and suggestions, just pm me and if you also want to have personalized layout, pm me too. :D:D:D [/color][/align] [align=

aprilcutie09
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=hotpink] Hope you like this layout. If you have questions and suggestions, just pm me and if you also want to have personalized layout, pm me too. :D:D:D [/color][/align] [align=

[align=center][color=hotpink] Hope you like this layout. If you have questions and suggestions, just pm me and if you also want to have personalized layout, pm me too. :D:D:D [/color][/align] [align=center][url=http://theftalk.com/?r=84422][img]http://addons.friendstertalk.com/userbar84422-2.gif[/img][/url][/align] [color=red] *emo layout* codes: [/color] [quote]http://h1.ripway.com/aprilcutie09/emo.css[/quote] [align=center] [img]http://i31.tinypic.com/28cek41.jpg[/img] [img]http://i27.tinypic.com/2dtahis.jpg[/img] [/align]
§hiƒƒer
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][color=hotpink] Hope you like this layout. If you have questions and suggestions, just pm me and if you also want to have personalized layout, pm me too. :D:D:D [/color][/align] [align=

first to comment nyc layout but customize ur screenshot pls.. thnks 4 sharing
aprilcutie09
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][color=hotpink] Hope you like this layout. If you have questions and suggestions, just pm me and if you also want to have personalized layout, pm me too. :D:D:D [/color][/align] [align=

[color=hotpink] thnx... ok nxt time.. i will make it larger.. thnx^^ [/color] :D
remjo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nice layout!!:lol:
JANDi_12
» FTalker
1969-12-31

great layout!! so emotional. :] :D :thumbsup:
angieli_kawaii
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nice
mjd1224
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nice lay.. =)=) tnx 4 the share!! :D:D keep 'em coming... :)=| nice one.. especially for those who are heartbroken..
nayze
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wow love this layout sis my fav color too.. its great
trustmeilie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[i]Cool, thanks for sharing[/i]
diansari
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:o wow.. that so cool lay :thumbsup: thanks for sharing :thumbsup:
aprilcutie09
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[color=hotpink] thanks for the commentz! [/color]
j3tski33
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice layout!!!
aprilcutie09
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=j3tski33]nice layout!!![/quote] [color=hotpink]thnx siz![/color]
triciapink29
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

That is nice.. the screenshot is too small.. nice layout siz
aprilcutie09
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

thnx siz tricia .. =] nxt time.. i'm going to edit it ..
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

wow.. nice lay sisz! kip it up!
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

its nice. ahaha.! but it hink it would be better for a live preview. :) btw nice work. :)
anarcis
» Banned
1969-12-31

thx 4 share =D good job broo :thumbsup: :lol: :lol:
orang baek hati
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i like you emo layie :D
MaRyO_N4R515 n_n
» Banned
1969-12-31

nice lay keep it up :thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][color=hotpink] Hope you like this layout. If you have questions and suggestions, just pm me and if you also want to have personalized layout, pm me too. :D:D:D [/color][/align] [align=

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:14

[ 11 queries - 0.041 second ]
Privacy Policy