• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][color=hotpink] Hope you like this layout. If you have questions and suggestions, just pm me and if you also want to have personalized layout, pm me too. :D:D:D [/color][/align] [align=

Pages: 12

[align=center][color=hotpink] Hope you like this layout. If you have questions and suggestions, just pm me and if you also want to have personalized layout, pm me too. :D:D:D [/color][/align] [align=

aprilcutie09
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][color=hotpink] Hope you like this layout. If you have questions and suggestions, just pm me and if you also want to have personalized layout, pm me too. :D:D:D [/color][/align] [align=

weee. thnx guyz =] more commentz ??
egz1307asuha1
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][color=hotpink] Hope you like this layout. If you have questions and suggestions, just pm me and if you also want to have personalized layout, pm me too. :D:D:D [/color][/align] [align=

:):thumbsup: nice lyout :D:thumbsup: TQ for shring !!!! +repu
aprilcutie09
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

weeee. thnx for teh +repu broo =]
nayze
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center]wow lurve this layout Sis April Super Niceeee..! Kip it up sis Hope u have a [b]live preview [/b]sis but overall. totally COOL![/align]
aprilcutie09
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

awee. thnx siz nayze.. =]
checkered02
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nice lau sis ^^ yah it's emo...haha... thanks for sharing make more :)
aprilcutie09
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

thnx for teh comment siz =]
ChaNGcUT_RAnGeRs
» Banned
1969-12-31

nice layouts! good job :thumbsup: thx 4 share!
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Moved to CSS Subforum[/b]
VeCt
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

aw aw nice layie!! :D i wanna ripp 'em! :D:thumbsup: lol. . .kidding :D just keep 'em up! =)
muska
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

cool lay sista!!!! =)=)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][color=hotpink] Hope you like this layout. If you have questions and suggestions, just pm me and if you also want to have personalized layout, pm me too. :D:D:D [/color][/align] [align=

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:48

[ 10 queries - 0.019 second ]
Privacy Policy