• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b][/b] guys do you believe in destiny??:D or do you believe that there are people who are destined for each other.. and all of us has its own soulmates??:D:lol:

Pages: 12

[b][/b] guys do you believe in destiny??:D or do you believe that there are people who are destined for each other.. and all of us has its own soulmates??:D:lol:

aicah
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[b][/b] guys do you believe in destiny??:D or do you believe that there are people who are destined for each other.. and all of us has its own soulmates??:D:lol:

HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [b][/b] guys do you believe in destiny??:D or do you believe that there are people who are destined for each other.. and all of us has its own soulmates??:D:lol:

I dont believe in Destiny.. why? coz we are the one whose chosing our path. I firmly believed that there is always a someone who is meant for us but if we didnt chose to like/love that [i]someone[/i] how can it be called as destiny? well maybe I just believe that God has a plan for each and everyone of us but we are the one who'll make that plan happen. [spoiler][i]nasa Diyos ang awa...nasa TAO ang GAWA :retard:[/i][/spoiler]
RossVolturi
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [b][/b] guys do you believe in destiny??:D or do you believe that there are people who are destined for each other.. and all of us has its own soulmates??:D:lol:

[quote=HiLyNkAwAii]I dont believe in Destiny.. why? coz we are the one whose chosing our path. I firmly believed that there is always a someone who is meant for us but if we didnt chose to like/love that [i]someone[/i] how can it be called as destiny? well maybe I just believe that God has a plan for each and everyone of us but we are the one who'll make that plan happen. [spoiler][i]nasa Diyos ang awa...nasa TAO ang GAWA :retard:[/i][/spoiler][/quote] LOLs I Agree =) I just go with.. [i]Bahala na[/i] i think thats how they say it
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^^ wow siz hi.. i agree to that... here is an additional info from me: :arrow: i don't believe in it... and remember the line "[i]kung kayo talaga, kayo talaga[/i]" in english it means if the both of you are for each other, then both of you will be for each other... if you really love the person then fight for him/her don't depend on what lies ahead... :D after all destiny is in your hands and you are the one who holds your own future..

Last edited by gLoOo (2008-04-15 00:38:50)

yunish
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i believe in destiny, but i don't rely my life on that. :)
kolopol123
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i think i belive ehe because my gf and i broke up and she went to states and i was chatting and i duno that she was the one i was chatting with..ehe then we reconciled..ehe :D
kyulatrixia
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=kolopol123]i think i belive ehe because my gf and i broke up and she went to states and i was chatting and i duno that she was the one i was chatting with..ehe then we reconciled..ehe :D[/quote] cool... @topic i think were the one making our destiny.. its our choice.
sTickerz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i dont believe in destiny coz there million things can happen in just one moment!
-zhweetilicious-xo-
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

its really up to us..its jz hw u manage urself n a relationship wif sumone.. :eh::eh:
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i believe in destiny. heeheheheh
star_pdpc
» n00b
1969-12-31

i kinda believe in destiny.. it depends though.. :wallbash:
boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i dont believe in destiny, coz for me, our decisions today, will be the result for tomorrow. we make our own path, and we cross the road of our choice, we meet people and we choose whom to stay and whom to let go of.
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]I don't believe in destiny. :) [/b]
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i don't believe in destiny but i want to share something :) [spoiler]my teacher,back to her grade 5 life, is frequently teased by her classmates with this guy (also his classmate)who she doesn't like.everything cnanged.they did had this puppy love thinggy when they were in highschool. but they broke up because my teacher had to go to manila and leave his bf in the province. after so many years,unexpectedly, they met :) my teacher asked for a sign :) if he sees he's long LOST bf in MANILA, she would marry him :) then it happened :) they got married..but,, my teacher's parents is against them because the guy doesn't have a (kinda) nice family...they did fight for love :) in the end,, they lived happily ever after with their one and only child,, jasmine :)[/spoiler]
yumiko-chan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

destiny??? i dunno... destiny is made by god...
CloudsRider
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i believed in destiny . . .
jazsmiine02
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i dont believe in such leipot= i'm the child? LOL
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i really believe in destiny and soulmates, God created woman through the ribs of man. remmeber that? thats also the reason y woman has larger or have many ribs compare to man :d its true, try it. this means that God reserves each of us a partner and the destiny is the one who makes the love story of our partners to be :D hehe what a theory, wahah btw, when ur really desperate finding a soulmate, my friend advice me to find a person who have similar fit of hand. *forgive me to me grammar :D if u and ur partner have the same length or fit of hands ur meant to be :d if don't, haha
laynejoselle
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I believe in destiny... its true..
deztiny
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i think my username is connected w/ ur tpic... :D i dont really beliv destiny. i beliv more on the plan of God in our life. that he has planed evrything that happened an that will happen.. if evryone has soulm8s how bout the priest and nuns? see?? destiny is just an imaginary thing that makes us beliv in forever,, :D :| =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b][/b] guys do you believe in destiny??:D or do you believe that there are people who are destined for each other.. and all of us has its own soulmates??:D:lol:

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:38

[ 15 queries - 0.056 second ]
Privacy Policy