• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b][/b] guys do you believe in destiny??:D or do you believe that there are people who are destined for each other.. and all of us has its own soulmates??:D:lol:

Pages: 12

[b][/b] guys do you believe in destiny??:D or do you believe that there are people who are destined for each other.. and all of us has its own soulmates??:D:lol:

kessyl09
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b][/b] guys do you believe in destiny??:D or do you believe that there are people who are destined for each other.. and all of us has its own soulmates??:D:lol:

[color=deeppink][align=center][b] i believe in destiny and soulmates . . i actually hope to be given a sign when he's the one . but i don't rely on that . it's just part of my life . like , a fantasy . . a dream :lol: [/b][/align][/color]
kujie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b][/b] guys do you believe in destiny??:D or do you believe that there are people who are destined for each other.. and all of us has its own soulmates??:D:lol:

It's not bad to believe in it :D but to depend on it is [spoiler]stupidity[/spoiler]:thumbsdown:
pinkprincess18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

destiny?..it depends on our decisions,it depends on us..we make our own destiny. i believe in soulmates. some people are meant to be with others.
@mUtHy_fRuiTy@
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

well, for me. God has plans for us. and maybe that is what others refer to as "destiny". but destiny won't happen if we would not strive for what we want. fate.destiny.God's will. those are interconnected. why? because everything was planned and made by God for the better.
mhiecoh
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:P:P nah dont have to believe those things. . . its what two people have. . . no matter what they are. . . as long as they understand each other there's nothing to wori about. . . and its not destiny cos we have minds to think of what to do. . . and not just to follow what we've been told. . . soulmates = no good if you dont even have the chance to know them :penguin::penguin::penguin: [url=http://theftalk.com/][img]http://myblog.riarentalreviews.com/__oneclick_uploads/2008/06/black-blood-brothers-compromiser-pic-6.jpg[/img][/url] [url=http://theftalk.com/][img]http://addons.friendstertalk.com/userbar206113-2.gif[/img][/url]

Last edited by mhiecoh (2008-12-27 00:41:53)

vanraid
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

It might depends on the situation. Maybe we often saying when we met someone that she/he is my destiny. But it depends on the situation. I do believe in destiny. Because of some failure in relationship before. Maybe Gods set someone to us. [spoiler]Have you watch already the movie [b] Serendipity [/b] ?[/spoiler]
kyulatrixia
» FTalker
1969-12-31

we steer our own destiny. its a matter of choice
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b][/b] guys do you believe in destiny??:D or do you believe that there are people who are destined for each other.. and all of us has its own soulmates??:D:lol:

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:08

[ 9 queries - 0.034 second ]
Privacy Policy